Thepsin Interajuck

samkob

sarNie Elites
shubby said:
it's 13 End..i have the original so it's 13...
[post="114362"][/post]​
I'll take Tepsin Interrachak then... I've been wanting an original copy of this lakorn because I love it so much.... can u plz get back to me? Thanks!

R u a Kob's fan? I'm a big Kob's fan... I have a lot of Kob's old and new lakorns.... maybe we can trade as well. Let me know. Thanks!

Samkob

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey Sarn i have a question...do you think you will ever have Tep Sin Interajak in Thai Voice....someday soon? hehehe i kinda want it in dvd thats why..if not then imma get it from shubby...

maijune

SarNie Adult
which episode is when he finds out that she is a girl?

epi 4 if you watch the ones uploaded by kitkat....

i loved this boran lakorn too....is the first time i saw of yam and she started growing on me...then after taht is tep 3 radoo...which phone is the new pair to her....i love yam and phone as a couple...off and on screen...it would be so great if they date in real life too....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow, i'm really happy that there's ALOT of people downloading this boran.
yeah~ i checked my mu account to see how many leechers. XD; i never
thought there will be more than 200 leechers each episodes. O.O it's way
beyond than other two lakorns i uploaded. ^^" the effort from vhs ripping
was sooo long but i'm thrilled that it doesn't go waste. ^^ and how's the
quality? is it good and viewable? ^^

this definitely is one of my favorite borans ever! i always thought boy and
yam are the perfect couple... 2nd couple will be phone and yam. ;]

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks so much for uploading this lakorn..thanks for all your time too....yes and i'm starting to like this alot plus yam and boy are really cute

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks so much for uploading this lakorn..thanks for all your time too....yes and i'm starting to like this alot plus yam and boy are really cute

sunisa

thank u so much Kitkat!this lakorn is one of my all time fav.i love all the scene b/t Yam and Boy.They are so cute together.i seen this lakorn about 8 or 9 years ago.i have been looking for this lakorn forever.i didn't know what it call in Thai,only in Khmer.thanks again.