Thida Wanorn Part 2

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
wat...??? hmm, how come, did it get good ratings...wasn't it a happy ending or something..totally didn't watch it.. although I really adore New as heck...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I don't know about the ratings but Amy she won top awards for this lakorn and both New+Amy says they filming part 2 of thida wanorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
What there is a sequel to this!!! :loool:

They hella dragged the lakorn and now a part 2. I enjoyed the lakorn but :loool: Didn't Amy win the best new actress. I am not so sure, got to go back to check. Hehehe.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
What they doing a part 2 to this lakorn. Man I hope this time Amy get to wear nice clothes..lol...and the rating was pretty good too that why they add a few more secen to part 1.

Yeah Amy did win for best rising actress at Top award.

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL. They're going to make a sequel? I didn't think that the first one was that popular at all..I mean, I didn't
even watch it. :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch it either :rolleyes:
I say when it gets dub I'll buy it for the sake of it and just add to my collection. But I end up not buying it at all :lol: .
Maybe part II is better? LOL>>

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ana I just hope so too. I had skipped a few episodes, just hope that they do shorten the sequel.

Wait... what is it going to be about anyway. Her trying to fit in or what. No more phet see chompoo... I was in Claires and lmao there was a big pink diamond that looks exactly like the one in the lakorn. I was like "OMG they must have bought it from Claires" :loool:

solin

sarNie Adult
A part 2 ?
I didn't even watch the lakorn lol.
Did this lakorn really made big in Thailand or what ?

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
season 1 was good and okay already.
why 2? it'll worsen the drama
cuz s1 was like good and drag mix already
s2 should be cancel
no s2 (xxxxx)

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't watched the first one but
started to watch the sequel. The Sequel is actually
pretty good it didn't drag so much though.
But i'll just keep watching if it is not
good I'll just stop and wait till it ends

meenia

sarNie Adult
kade is hot in this one..wish they will give him some good lakorns to play..i really like kade..miss him...i saw some part of one, never got it...hope part two is good...new is cute...

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
Don't LIKE part 2. NO offense to fans! The ending of this movie sucks! What it just me or what....they didn't show what happened to A and her mom.....there was the shooting scene and that's it. WHAT!!!!!