This or That

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I rather gain 200 pound than have a creepy stalker...

If you're stuck on an island, would you rather eat worms or beetle?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
beetle, i'd rather kill myself though, bugs make me cry

no movies, asian dramas, soap operas or any kinds of shows to watch or no cars or ways of transportation?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaha lmaoXD I think I'd rather have no car or transportation but to be honest, that is how i'm living now too...lmaoXD I don't have my license yet nor a car, but I take the bus since peeps get kinda greedy over gas prices...XD lol

Would you rather get bitten on the butt or not be able to talk forever?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Goodness! Hard choices, but I think I will go for burn to death. I'm claustrophobic.

Would you rather get stuck in a broken Porta Potty for 8 hours or Stuck in a small elevator with 5 other people for 48 hours??

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i wouldn't want to be dead and if was that ugly i would go get plastic surgery. So yeah, ugly mean person

Having everyone hate you or being a pushover that everyone steps over?

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
being a pushover that everyone steps over.. i'm sure i can fond someone nice..

watching a baby that cries all the time or a cat that bites/scratches

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
baby, i think i might have the patience of a mother????!!!

finding a never aging drug or a drug that makes you eat but never get fat and no side effects?

cecilia

Staff member
a drug that makes you eat but never get fat and no side effects b/c i can stay young looking while doing minimum exercise lmao

To love or not to be love by someone who you don't like?

cecilia

Staff member
this is a hard one .. FRIENDS COME and GO and so is your BOYFRIEND ..
so if i have to choose, i'll probably choose FRIEND B/C they'll stick with you til the end ..
Boyfriend will always be boyfriend unless they're your HUSBAND then that's a different story lmao

wealthy life filled with sadness or happy life with nothing?