This or That

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, sorry to hear that. :(
well, you've got us. :)

but I'd rather be stuck in a huanted school for a week...I have a week stomach so i'd be puking and making it worse if i was to be in a room full of crap. lol but good one though. lol.

being locked in a place where no one knows where you are, or being held hostage by a criminal?

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
being somewhere, where no one knows where I am. Perhaps, I might be able to find my way out..

having tons of spiders crawl onto you or eating a worm? hahahahaha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
spiders crawling, (though i probably would i killed myself by then, i HATE bugs)

Listening to horrible music for a week straight without stopping or watching baby cartoons for a week straight?

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Watching baby cartoon. I watch Elmo all the time cause I have too, with all these kids

Watching a totally scary movie or or a totally boring movie.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
porshe

the ability to morph into anyone or the ability to make anyone you want to fall in love with you?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
School, the more i do the faster i get out

learning you just missed out on a million dollars or learning that your house burned down?

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Learning I missed out on a million dollars. I have many important stuff in my house that I have!

Listening to the same boring song for an hour or being in a room full of snakes and wait for some to rescue you..