Thov Qib Hlub Koj Ib Zaug

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
well this movie was good.....although i not really happy with the ending....Well pra'ek did tell nang'ek his different love to her and his girlfriend.... but if he love her than why was he still haven't broke up with his girlfreind and still talking on the phone with her and say if she want money find it in his desk....she could jack up all the money there....

yea same same i really didnt like how he say he love her but still havent broke up with his gf this movie could be the best of 2007 if only the main guy char can act better

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
Love this movie..best comedy/sad movie of the year..(my opinion) it's something new..I mean there's no Nom Phaj and Maiv Puv or their funny old friends in it. I'm just so tired of Nom Phaj's movie now because it's always about wives beating on their husbands or husbands beating of their wives. Khib ciaj khib tuag was good but all the other wannabe movies that follows are just lame. And I really hate people who tries to be funny or make faces and talk stupid..over doing it..NOT FUNNY!!!

Therefore, I recommend you to watch Thov Qhiv Hlub Koj I Zaug which has a total of 4 parts. It's a comedy w/ youngsters..

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
yea same same i really didnt like how he say he love her but still havent broke up with his gf this movie could be the best of 2007 if only the main guy char can act better
i have part i 1 and 2 but i have never the end the movie lol and i want to buy the end of the movie lol

mokka

sarNie Adult
my mom said that her friend told her that there is going to be part 3 and part 4... so i hope the ending will be better...

val

sarNie Adult
i don't really see any point of having part 3 and 4 cause his gf is already dead (my opinoin)...why not make a new movie instead?

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
did anyone bought doua thao vol.2 cd the one that have the one in the movie can anyone please upload it for me
thanks
I know did anyone have that one song in that movie i really looking foward to it but can't seem to find it. Also, anyone knows all the song in that movie names are? Please help...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
so there is a continuation to it?? oh gotta go get it!! lol.l..

mokka

sarNie Adult
Yea, when i went home this weekend, my mom told me that there is going to be part 3 and 4... I guess two more parts...
i hope that with these last two part... i'll conclude everything... and let leave stuff out...such as his gf and etc... so yeah... hopefully its good.

maybe it'll come out memorial weekend... i don't know...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
omg when i first saw tat movie at fresno new year i thought tat it was good but when i actually watched the whole thing it's OK........sum parts are funny tho......it's really a romance/comedy movie.......^_^

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
omg when i first saw tat movie at fresno new year i thought tat it was good but when i actually watched the whole thing it's OK........sum parts are funny tho......it's really a romance/comedy movie.......^_^
i saw that movie is fine and funny too

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
omg i saw it on sunday and i loved it. i saw it 4 times in 2 days. i loved it loved it. it was good;p its sad how she lost her baby. the only thing i didn't like was because that they didn't show what happen to tou bee and paj hli and that little girl hnub ci that help nkauj o's mom. she promised to help the little girl when she returned. and plus they left on the plane to america but they end up back in thai. i was like hella confused about the ending thou but i loved it:)

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
omg i saw it on sunday and i loved it. i saw it 4 times in 2 days. i loved it loved it. it was good;p its sad how she lost her baby. the only thing i didn't like was because that they didn't show what happen to tou bee and paj hli and that little girl hnub ci that help nkauj o's mom. she promised to help the little girl when she returned. and plus they left on the plane to america but they end up back in thai. i was like hella confused about the ending thou but i loved it:)

omg i really want to see those parts then... but i live in tx so i have to wait until its ak new year!