Throysuthong

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 14

Scene 117:
Pirate 1 and Pirate 2 still back at the woods, still trying to find a place.
Pirate 2: Hurry up and just go! We don’t have time to stay around so long! (Pirate 1 goes to a boulder and pees. Then he ties his belt, but he notices a cave. Pirate 2 goes to him.) Chao, are you done yet?!! You take forever just to go. (Then he sees what Pirate 1 is looking at.) You’re not going to go inside are you?? (Pirate 1 goes in and Pirate 2 follows. They come and see a table against the wall with things on there, and a tied up doll with mud on the eyes spot. Pirate 1 hides behind Pirate 2.)
Pirate 1: What...what are those things?! (Points at the things on the table.) It looks scary!
Pirate 2: Whatever it is. It can’t be good. (Pirate 2 walks up to the table and starts wrecking everything on there.)
Pirate 1: What are you doing?!
Pirate 2: These things look like something bad. I’m not just going to let it sit here. Come help me destroy them. (Pirate 1 then goes and helps Pirate 2, knocks over the doll onto one of the burning candles. The doll slowly burns and melts.)

Scene 118:
The nyancht holds onto Soysuda and tries covering his ears at the same time. Sakkun covers his ears and now his head starting to hurt, he growls in pain.
Sakkun: GAAAAAAAAAHk! (Pommin looks at him, confused. Sisouwan still blows his flute. Kunthao’s ghost then comes and enters a body of one of the knocked out soldier. The soldier stands up. Ayutha turns and sees the soldier aiming his sword at Sisouwan. The soldier tosses his sword.)
Ayutha: Sisouwan! (Ayutha pushes Sisouwan out of the way and the sword flies and stabs Ayutha instead.)
Lithong: Captian!!! (Lithong then goes and stabs the soldier. Kunthao’s spirit gets out of the body. Lithong runs over to Ayutha.) Captain! (Sisouwan looks at Ayutha. Ayutha smiles.)
Ayutha: Sisouwan, I’m sorry for everything I’ve done.
Sisouwan: Mai, you’ve helped me out a lot. Don’t say that.
Ayutha: Before I go, (raises his hand to touch Sisouwan’s head.) will you, please, call me father??? (Sisouwan looks at him, near tears.)
Sisouwan: Sede Pok….dont’ go nah! (Ayutha smiles and slowly closes his eyes.) Sede Pok!
Lithong: Captain!!! (Sisouwan holds onto Ayutha’s hand.)
The nyancht then turns around about to leave. Tep Ranthree and Tep Songhai appear. They then transform into dragons and wraps around the Nyancht. PraTipom rides his eagle and points his sword upwards towards the sky.
PraTipom: Dab Fah!! (Thunder strikes his sword and he slices it across the nyancht’s back. The nyancht drops Soysuda.)
PraTipom: Soysuda!!! (He then controls the eagle down to her and catches her. She cries and hugs onto him. He holds onto her.)
Soysuda: Pai, take me to my brothers. (PraTipom nods and goes. He lands the eagle and Soysuda gets off and rushes to Pommin and Sakkun; Sakkun still screaming.)
Sakkun: AAAAAAAAAAHK! (Holding onto his head. Soysuda comes to Pommin and helps him up. )
Soysuda: Brother Pommin! Are you alright?
Pommin: I’m fine thap brother Sakkun…
Soysuda: Brother Sakkun was on a spell, everything was because of sister-in-law Ratachadee. She wasn’t princess of Songsak, but of Arayathai. She wanted to take revenge on Arayathai.
PraTipom: Arayathai?
Soysuda: Chai. She was your father’s first wife’s daughter.
PraTipom: How come I never knew father had a first wife and a daughter?
Soysuda: The first wife died before you were even born and Ratachadee was kicked out. She wanted to take revenge on your kingdom because of what your father did to her mother. (Sakkun then stops and looks up at them. Soysuda goes over to him.)
Soysuda: Brother Sakkun. (Sakkun looks at her.)
Sakkun: Soysuda….what…what’s going on? (Soysuda look at him then at Pommin and PraTipom. Kunthao’s ghost then comes again and enters Sakkun’s body. Sakkun straightens up and chokes Soysuda.)
PraTipom & Pommin: Soysuda!!!! (Sakkun drags her back. Kunthao’s voice from inside Sakkun.)
Kunthao: HaHahaha. Throysuthong and Arayathai will never live in peace… (Sisouwan then sees and grabs his flute and plays it. Sakkun growls in pain; one hand holding onto Soysuda’s neck and the other touching his head.)
Sakkun: GaAAAHK!!! (PraTipom steps forward and points his sword at Sakkun.)
Soysuda: Ya nah PraTipom. Ya…
PraTipom: Soysuda.thap… (Soysuda shakes her head. Then Sakkun lets go of Soysuda. Soysuda coughs and gasps for air. PraTipom then goes to her.) Soysuda, are you alright??
Kunthao’s voice inside Sakkun’s head: Sakkun! Kill her, kill Om ying Soysuda!!!! She’s going to bring the down fall of Throysuthong.
Sakkun: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! (He lunges towards Soysuda, but then PraTipom pushes Soysuda to the side. Sakkun pushes PraTipom to the ground. PraTipom, tripping holding his sword upward. Sakkun falls right on the sword.)
Soysuda: Brother Sakkun!!! (PraTipom gets up and looks at what has happened.)

Scene 119:
Pirate 1 and Pirate 2 back at the cave; finishes wrecking the final things on the table and over turns everything. Then a black smoke arises into a devil shape, screaming and disappears. Kunthao’s ghost bursts from Sakkun’s body, screaming and disappears. Soysuda clings onto Sakkun. Blood comes out from Sakkun’s eyes.

Sakkun: Soysuda….. Forgive brother. I have been blind all along…. (Soysuda cries. Sakkun then dies. Pommin comes and kneels before Sakkun, near tears. Sisouwan come stands by his side. Soysuda then stands up and hugs PraTipom, crying in his chest. He holds onto her.)
Ratachadee is running through the woods, and then stops and turns around to look back at Throysuthong.
Ratachadee: Jao pe… (She starts to cry out...) Jao Pe!! (Then all of sudden she her eyes starts to hurt and she puts her hands up to it. She feels her way through.) Jao pe!!! Where are you?!(she feels her way through and falls off a cliff.)

Everything is now peaceful and back to normal. At the dock, Sisouwan is with Lithong.
Sisouwan: Lithong, where are you going to go?
Lithong: When captain was around, we would go sailing along the seas. (sighs) Sisouwan, captain really looked to you as his son.
Sisouwan: Chai. I’m sorry because of me. (Lithong shakes his head.)
Lithong: Don’t say that. He told me that if heaven lets him be a father once again, then he’d be happy. And since you already call him father, I’m sure he was happy before he left. I just hope that up there, he met his son. (Pommin then comes to them.)
Pommin: Lithong, are you guys leaving so soon?
Lithong: Chai.
Pommin: Thank you for taking care of my younger brother all those time. I can’t thank you enough. You can always come back to us when you ever need anything. We always welcome you and your crew. (Lithong nods his head.) You guys take care. (Lithong turns to go up the deck.)
Sisouwan: Lithong, if you want, you and the rest of the crew can stay here. (Pommin looks at him.)
Pommin: Chai, Sisouwan is right. (Lithong turns and looks at them.)
Lithong: Thank you, but we can’t. We are pirates, and we will always wander the sea. Thank you and take care. (Pommin nods. Lithong then walks up onto ship. They sail away and Lithong waves. Sisouwan and Pommin waves back. Pommin then thinks for a while and then runs to the side and gets into a small boat with a soldier. Sisouwan goes to him.)
Sisouwan: Brother Pommin, where are you going?
Pommin: Before I become King, I must go get someone first.
Sisouwan: Who? (Pommin looks out to the sea.)
Pommin: Someone who saved my life and is very important to me. Tha han, pai. (The soldier rows the boat away.) Sisouwan, brother will be back. (Sisouwan looks after him.)

Scene 120:
Suthavadee plays the Saw U by the beach. Then she sees Pommin standing by the shore looking at her. She then stands up. He smiles at her, she then smile and runs to hug him. She looks up at him and he smiles at her. She hugshim and he holds ontoher, both looking out to the open sea.
At the hut, Pommin returns with Suthavadee. Thosing is standing waiting for them.
Thosing: Ong chai Pommin, you’re back.
Pommin: Chai.
Thosing: Everything is now over.
Pommin: Chai, but I didn’t want it to end that way… (Pommin looks at the ground.)
Thosing: Whatever happened, it wasn’t your fault. You needn’t worry. Your brother’s fate was in his own hands. No one is to be blamed.
Pommin: Kha.
Thosing: There is someone who will accompany you back to Throysuthong though.
Pommin: Who is it? (Thanama Throysuthong comes from the side.) Thanama! (Thanama Throysuthong smiles.)
Thanama: Pra aro! (Hails.)
Pommin: Thanama! You aren’t dead!
Thanama: Chai! Pra Aro, are you alright peka?
Pommin: Chai.
Pommin and Suthavadee kneel and hail Thosing. Thosing nods.
Thosing: Ong chai Pommin, Suthavadee is now yours. You must look after her and take care of her.
Pommin: Chai Elder Thosing. Thank you for everything. (They both wai and then get up. Suthavadee looks back at Thosing.)
Suthavadee: Thun tha…. (Thosing nods.)
Thosing: Pai nah Suthavadee.
Suthavadee: (Nods) Peka. (Suthavadee, Pommin, and Thanama all get on the boat and heads back to Throysuthong. On the boat, Pommin hugs Suthavadee and holds onto her.)

Scene 121:
Back at Throysuthong, Pommin sits in the throne. Suthavadee sits to the side with Soysuda and Sasunee in Soysuda’s lap. Then PraTipom enters and wais. Pommin nods his head and PraTipom goes and sits to the side across from Soysuda. PraTipom looks at Soysuda. Soysuda blushes and looks at the ground.
Pommin: As king of Throysuthong, today I declare to discuss about Soysuda and marriage. (He looks at Soysuda.) Soysuda, what do you think?
Soysuda: Keuw… (PraTipom looks at Soysuda then at Pommin.)
PraTipom: Pommin, king of Throysuthong, your sister Soysuda is already consider my wife.
Pommin: Chai, I wouldn’t mind Soysuda marrying you, Ong chai PraTipom of Arayathai, thap, Soysuda has already been engaged to someone else. I can’t just hand her off to you without knowing who her fiancé is and just cutting off the engagement like that. We must find who Soysuda’s fiancé is first, then we’ll talk about you and Soysuda’s marriage later.
Soysuda: Brother Pommin… (PraTipom looks at Pommin. Then in walks a soldier.)
Soldier: (Hails.) Kho day cha, pra aya may Kun kaew, Pramahasi Solada of Arayathai, has arrived, Prachaokha.
Pommin: Invite her in. (PraTipom thinks for awhile. Then in walks Queen Solada. Queen Solada wais Pommin.)
Queen Solada: I ,Queen Solada of Arayathai, pays my respect to King of Throysuthong. (Pommin nods.)
Pommin: What brings you here, Queen Solada?
Queen Solada: I’ve come here to discuss the marriage of my son to your sister, Soysuda.
Pommin: I’m afraid that’s not possible.
Queen Solada: Because she’s been engaged to another, right? (Pommin looks at her confused. Queen Solada then takes out the ring wrapped in a cloth, Soysuda’s ring, and then takes out their ring.)
Pommin: This is…
Queen Solada: My husband and your father, King of Arayathai and King of Throysuthong, have engaged their children together. My husband didn’t tell me at the time of who they engaged too, so I didn’t know either. It’s been so long, I’ve forgotten about it. But these two rings are proof, that my son, Ong chai PraTipom and Om ying Soysuda, are to be engaged, and are to be married. (PraTipom smiles and goes to his mother.)
PraTipom: Mak, are you telling the truth?
Queen Solada: Chai, luk. (PraTipom smiles. Pommin then smiles.)
Pommin: If that’s so, then I as King of Throysuthong, declare Om ying Soysuda of Throysuthong, and Ong chai PraTipom of Arayathai to be married, and bring peace to both Kingdoms. (Everyone cheers. PraTipom looks at Soysuda and Soysuda stares back.)

Scene 122:
Wedding day of PraTipom and Soysuda. Pommin and Queen Solada sits on the the throne. Suthavadee, stands behind Pommin. PraTipm and Soysuda enter together. They kneel and hail. Pommin and Queen Solada put the 3 dots on both of their head. They both stand up. PraTipom and Soysuda stand up and go outside. PraTipom holds onto Soysuda and smiles at Soysuda. Sisouwan and Sasunee are standing outside looking at them. Every one of the soldiers and maids outside cheers and hails.

After the wedding ceremony, the soldiers of Arayathai get onto the ship. Pommin, Suthavadee, Sisouwan, and Sasunee are standing at the dock with PraTipom and them. Queen Solada talks with Pommin.
Queen Solada: I am glad that the war fare between Throysuthong and Arayathai are over. Both of our kingdoms are in peace now, and I hope it will remain that way. (Pommin nods.)
Pommin: As long as I am king, I will not declare war and I hope you of Arayathai won’t too. (Queen Solada nods and leaves. PraTipom stands with Soysuda. Soysuda goes to Pommin. Pommin looks at her.)
Pommin: Soysuda, you go be a good wife for PraTipom nah? (Soysuda looks at him.) And be a good queen for Arayathai. (Soysuda, near tears, then nods.)
Soysuda: Peka. (Soysuda then kneels down and hails her brother. PraTipom looks at her. Pommin pulls Soysuda up and looks at her.) Brother Pommin, look after Sisouwan and Sasunee. (Pommin nods his head.)
Pommin: You know I always will. (Sisouwan and Sasunee looks at Soysuda. Soysuda turns around to leave. PraTipom takes Soysuda hand and goes.)
Sasunee: Ya pai nah sister Soysuda! (Sasunee cries and runs over to hug Soysuda. Soysuda and PraTipom turns around and looks at her. Sasunee cries.) Sister Soysuda, can you not go? (Soysuda then kneels down to Sasunee and holds her.) Sister Soysuda, you said you told me the other night that you were going to come back, but you didn’t. Why can’t you stay with me, Peka?? (Soysuda holds onto Sasunee, crying.) Sede mak and Sede Pok aren’t coming back. I don’t want you to go. Sede pok never came back when he went. Please don’t go. Sister Soysuda, we’ve been away from each other so long that I’ve missed you and now we just came back together, you’re going again. Yahk pai nah! (Soysuda hugs onto Sasunee, crying and hugging onto each other.) Please don’t go. (PraTipom stares at Soysuda hugging Sasunee and crying. Sisouwan goes to Sasunee.)
Sisouwan: Sasunee, sister Soysuda is now brother PraTipom’s wife. She must go live with him. (Suthavadee then goes to her and kneels down.)
Suthavadee: Sasunee, don’t cry Nah. Sister Soysuda is going, but she’ll come back and visit you. (Sasunee shakes her head.)
Sasunee: Mai! I don’t want her to go.
Soysuda: (stops hugging Sasunee and looks at her.) Sasunee, sister is going, and sister promise that she’ll come back and visit you alright? (Sasunee cries.)
Sasunee: Mai, I miss sister Soysuda a lot. Why can’t you stay? (Soysuda looks at Sasunee, then at PraTipom. PraTipom then swallows and looks away. Soysuda looks back at Sasunee.)
Soysuda: Sasunee, you be a good girl and stay alright? Stay with brother Pommin and them, and practice dancing, then one day when I come to visit, you can dance for me to see alright? (Sasunee cries.) Since sede mak and sede pok aren’t here anymore, I’ll come watch you and brother and they perform again, nah? (Sasunee then hugs Soysuda one last time. Sasunee then stops hugging and Suthavadee takes her hand. PraTipom then takes Soysuda’s hands and leaves. They get onto the ship and wave. Pommin and the others wave back. The ship sails a bit away from the dock. Sisouwan quickly takes out his flute and runs to the edge of the dock and plays the song of Throysuthong. Soysuda cries and looks. Sisouwan plays as the ship sails away. )

Scene 123:
On the ship at the bow, Soysuda is staring out to the ocean. PraTipom comes behind her and holds her. He looks at her.
PraTipom: Soysuda, are you happy? (Soysuda looks at him.)
Soysuda: As long as I’m with you, then nothing else makes me happier. (He smiles.)
PraTipom: Soysuda, when you were hugging your little sister, I was thinking of just letting you stay, since your family seems to have such a strong family bond. (Soysuda looks at him.) I’ve never seen such a strong bond in a family before, maybe because….I’ve never had a strong bond with anyone in my family…specially with my brother, which I regret.
Soysuda: You shouldn’t say that. You will learn and raise your own right? I know that as a daughter, I must leave my family some day, and that’s why mother gave me the Throysuthong necklace in the first place. (She looks at her necklace.)
PraTipom: Well, now you’re of Arayathai. Should I give you an Arayathai necklace too? (Soysuda smiles. He stares at her.) Soysuda, you’re so beautiful today. (She looks at him.)
Soysuda: Ching los, peka? (He nods.)
PraTipom: Chai. (She then smiles.)
Soysuda: Thap, back then you said I’m not good looking and I’m not worth even to look at. (He stops smiling. She looks away.) And you also told me that whoever was my husband, must have very bad luck….and now since you’re my husband, you must be bad luck then?
PraTipom: Ao ter! (He holds onto her hands.) That was the selfish PraTipom who only thought about vengeance and nothing else, but now….now is the PraTipom who learned his lesson. Soysuda, the truth is, when I first met you, if I wasn’t to be so hasty and mad about vengeance, then I probably would’ve fell in love with you already….
(Soysuda looks at him and smiles. He leans forward about to kiss her, but she puts up her hand stops him.)
Soysuda: PraTipom…sede mak and them are over there. (He looks and smiles.)
PraTipom: Soysuda, it doesn’t matter. It just shows them how much I love you. And why do you still call me by my name? Shouldn’t you be calling me sede pe instead? (Soysuda looks at him and smiles. He leans forward and then she puts a hand up to her mouth, go over to the side, and vomits. He goes to her.) Soysuda, are you alright? (She vomits some more and then stops.) Soysuda… (She looks at him and shakes her head.)
Soysuda: I’m alright. Maybe, I’m just seasick and not use to riding on the ship. (He smiles.)
PraTipom: Ao Nah. I’ll take you back to Arayathai myself then. (She looks at him.)
Soysuda: How? (PraTipom smiles and whistles. Then the eagle flies to them. He gets on and puts his hand out. Soysuda grabs it and gets on in front of him. Queen Solada then comes out.)
Queen Solada: Ao, Luk, chao pai nai?
PraTipom: Mak, we’ll see you over at Arayathai nah. (The eagle flies off with PraTipom and Soysuda on there.)
Queen Solada: (shakes her head and smiling.) This child of mines…
PraTipom and Soysuda ride on the eagle swiftly, riding past through the white clouds. PraTipom turns and looks at Soysuda. Soysuda smiles and PraTipom holds onto her. They fly over a mountain, making their way to Arayathai…..

END!

Thanks to Readers out there who read thick and through.....
I know this was quite a lot of reading and I apreciate you as readers taking the time to read this fanfiction. Apologies if the ending isn't as well as expected but I hope everyone liked it. Thanks for reading and see you guys in my next Boran lakorn fanfic...and I'll keep in mind to make it short n sweet. Not scriptwise and lengthy like this one. LOLXD Thanks once again. ^_^

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! I love the end! Sooo happy that everything is once again peaceful! Ooooohhh, wat's this i hear, a new boran story?! Can't wait already!!! Plz do tell me when you post it up n don't worry about making them short,i love the way it's written like that, it's perfect! Remember, the more the better!!!:DDD :bravo: