Ti da bah danh

val

sarNie Adult
I remember watching this lakorn once...and only once and the p'ek and n'ek does get each other and if i remember right, the n'ek does talk at the end

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think u guys are talking about ti da bah danh. i like that movie. it wasnt a long one either. the nang ek is never nang ek and the drama. she played in two movies i remember as a sister and a cousin. one is in the old sa dut ruk(sister), the other one is a cousing to nang ek in the old nueng nai suang with pete and donno what's her name. i dont have it but i have a preview of movies that i recorded when i watch a la korn.

the pa ek doesnt really play in movies as much anymore.

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
The title is "matsaya teeda bad-dahn" by ch 3. The nang ek does talk at the end b/c she wants to become a human and the Sea God told her that if the guy she likes tells her that he likes her and wants to marry her... She'll become human. But... she have to have that pearl thingy in her mouth forever until the guy she likes tells her that... She can't spit it out.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hehehe...yeah i don't know the name of this boran lakorn either...it only goes up to 9 parts...i used to love this lakorn..cuzz as you all should know i love mermaids...hehe yeah nang eks name is Masaya and pra ek is Cha Tree or some shit..and nang ek got the lil pearl when she was a lil girl...she met pra ek by saving him when he drowned...almost near the end nang ek fought in war and got her faced all burned ugly and black..but then pra ek told her that he loved her and she was the one that he wanted to marry...soo she got all pretty agian and was able to talk! There was the dragon dude that liked and wanted nang ek too!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Nooo if ur talking about the actor Chatree then nooo..i meant the name of the pra ek in the movie is named Cha Tree..i don't know how to spell it lolz...hahaha...but the pra ek that played in tis lakorn is the dad in tep saam ladoo of the two nang eks...lolz!

dee

sarNie Egg
oOoO...I know what mermaid boran lakorn you're talking about....its "TeeDaBaDahn"....or something like that...at the end she does get with Pre-eak...I have it in VHS, but its sooooooo old....I remember watching it since I was in elementary or something like that...I use to watch it 24/7, but not no more....hey that's what I'mma do this weekend...try to look for it and watch it again.... :D

slee00

sarNie Adult
yak said:
i do. but i dont know whats the tittle is. i think her name is mah-cha?
[post="89337"][/post]​

I believe I saw this one a long time ago too...cant remember it correctly what how the story goes.... I love boran lakorns..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oooooooooo...this boran sounds interesting...know where i can still get it?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Ok one person says its called "Matsaya" and then another says its called "TeeDaBaDahn" So which one is it? Is it even the same boran lakorn? And does anyone have screencaps or pictures of this lakorn? It sounds so interesting and I know i never watched it.

yak

sarNie Adult
~Sandy~ said:
Ok one person says its called "Matsaya" and then another says its called "TeeDaBaDahn" So which one is it? Is it even the same boran lakorn? And does anyone have screencaps or pictures of this lakorn? It sounds so interesting and I know i never watched it.
[post="110272"][/post]​
im lost too... i just remember some of part of the movie..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Tee Da Ba Dan is the one that goes up to part 9 right...i have the one that goes up to part 9 and nang eks name is Matsaya...she wears like a cold slender dress with black dots on it?