Tida Wah Norn (DIDA)

fun

Expired Sarnie
yea amy she look like a man b/c she has facial hair upper lips but its nothing I think she cute plus she dont like to wear makeup and her name is amy (nickname) her full real name is Amelia Jacobs she half thai from phuket (khon tai) and holland ... mom from Kamala and Dad from Holland
that is cool. i like mix babies.

:loool: i was thinking the same thing.

i might try this one out. i like comedies.
hahahah ppl are judging too quick but i know i do that a lot too. maybe this might turn to be a good lakorn. just hope so. anyways has there been any updates.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I dont know what everyone think...but it seem like a good lakorn. I'm gonna try it out to see. Something different to watch...hopefully not too much drama...comedy would be great. Anyone know the storyline of this lakorn...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I dont know what everyone think...but it seem like a good lakorn. I'm gonna try it out to see. Something different to watch...hopefully not too much drama...comedy would be great. Anyone know the storyline of this lakorn...
all I know is the nangek name in here is Mangaria..she was seperated from her family since she was little and was raised in the jungle with animals....she has a monkey as her mom...you can say its kinda like Tarzan

nina07

sarNie Adult
I think this is like the thai version of Tarzan, lol i think its going to be a talok lakorn too :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol yup thats what I said but ya know I kinda wanna watch this...lol

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i have to see amy is a talent actress, not all actress can do this tough job especially this is her first lakorn.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
woww dis seem borin when i saw the openin hehe sorry about that at first i thugh she was a man.. but yea hehe funnie but yea

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
HAHA omggg thai version of tazan thats just funny but pretty cool
good to see some new actors in this but i would rather the more skilled actors for this lakorn
oh well i might watch it anyways sounds pretty awesome:D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the first 2 episodes was ok its a good lakorn to watch haven't watch this kind of adventure forest lakorn long time .... always watching drama, love and action lakorns its about time they have something different for us to see I think amy and new dont look that bad together look cute together hahaaa

the jungle girl

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Tarzan ey....this lakorn really reminds meeh of Nang Paya Prai ( Boran Lakorn) my favorite boran lakorn. Especially in the preview where pra ek tries to help nang ek bath...that scene was in Nang Paya Prai too. I can't wait to watch it. I do agree with what some of you guys are saying about the pra ek and nang ek...there not that good looking...but imma give them a chance.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Tarzan ey....this lakorn really reminds meeh of Nang Paya Prai ( Boran Lakorn) my favorite boran lakorn. Especially in the preview where pra ek tries to help nang ek bath...that scene was in Nang Paya Prai too. I can't wait to watch it. I do agree with what some of you guys are saying about the pra ek and nang ek...there not that good looking...but imma give them a chance.
I remember that boran lakorn. Its one of my favorite too. Hopefully tida wahnorn would be great to watch just like the boran one...