Tida Wah Norn (DIDA)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is the first lakorn in a long time that my sisters actually watched. My mom thinks she is pretty. My sisters thinks she is scary. I am neutral with Amy.

One thing that bother me was the age. The little girl looks like she was 4 and 10 years later meaning she is around 14-16. And pra ek as a little boy looks like he was 12 makes him 20-22. I don't like the numbers that I am calculating. Hahahahahahahaha.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm getting really tired watching this lakorn. Its seem like the same scene is happening in the forest. Nothing new that comes up for me to enjoyed. So what part is the best part to continue on watching this lakorn?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still not down with this lakorn. I went back to renting lakorn from the rental store. Yep still no computer for me so I am only on the 5th video. I am not so sure if the video are sync with episodes. =(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I want to see where amy dress like a human and new hairstyle n stuff kind of boring n dragging since they air every day and about 30 mins make it seem like it has such a long episodes

anan

sarNie Adult
I must admit that she is very brave to do that kind of role ^_^, not afraid that all that all her friends may tease her lol... :lol:
oOh hoO, me Tarzan, you Amelia !! :p cute girl...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Has this lakorn ended at all??? I have seen this thread here for so long already??? Plus I stopped watching on tape 5. I don't know what episode I am on because the video is not sync with episodes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it aint end yet and they extended it lol
Are you seriously and they aired daily too? So how many episode so far. NVM I'll check it out myself. LMAO I need to find out where I left off on so that I can continue to watch it. Hahahaha! I guess it means I'm way behind in this lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yup I read at spicy and it said to have 60 episodes
TT I almost choked. I haven't seen a lakorns that went over 50 episodes in a long time. Exact doesn't really count because each episode is like 25-40 mintues long only =(

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
i really enjoy this lakorn
she's pretty good at acting in it for a new actor
60 eps omgoshhhh i wonder how much more dragging they can do!
but oh well i find this lakorn funny anyways
and at the start i thought she used fake tan for her skin colour LOL
but prob just foundation
hahahaha

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Amy says there's total of 60 episodes for this lakorn so long huh I thought ch 7 people were only kidding around but its actually 60 omg .... Amy very cute when she dress like a normal girl New's mom sure adore and love her ..... pretty soon daughter - in - law hahaaaa