Tida Wah Norn (DIDA)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am getting irrated that this lakorn is going no where. They should have named it The Pink Diamond. Ahahaha. And the same thing is happening that I am getting so bored. Oh yeah I finally figured it out, each tape consist of two and a half episode (weird). But I really want to know the ending so I am sticking to it. Well I did a lot of FF-ing too, seriously a lot of it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I stop watching it now since never get to the point just wanna see when she dress up like a normal girl and pretty n stuff just boring how its going back to the jungle and putting scene that don't need to see at all ...... probably going skip to the very last episode which is 60 LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
I stop watching it now since never get to the point just wanna see when she dress up like a normal girl and pretty n stuff just boring how its going back to the jungle and putting scene that don't need to see at all ...... probably going skip to the very last episode which is 60 LMAO
Same here I am quite disappointed. The beginning was good then they override it with same scenes.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn ended already ummm... ending was ok at least it was a happy ending not alot of love scene between amy+new but hope to see her in another lakorn with someone else like cee or win she match them

fun

Expired Sarnie
this lakorn ended already ummm... ending was ok at least it was a happy ending not alot of love scene between amy+new but hope to see her in another lakorn with someone else like cee or win she match them
Did you actually watch all the episode? How were you able to when they dragged almost more than half the time it aired.

Amy is alright with New and her acting is definitely good for a newbie.