tik got married!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I was disappointed when i heard the news about his engagement. How could he get married without me..? Haha..!! So sad :(

Anyways, best of wishes to him and his wife PEACH for a long lasting and wonderful life together..!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
It's such a rush engagment/marriage....that's all they had..no actual wedding. I don't care if you are the hottest P'ek if I was her I would want an actual wedding. lol. She must really be really in love to forgo an actual wedding.

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww tik looks soo handsome! :wub: i have to admit that they do look good together. anyways, congratulations to the both of them!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
It's such a rush engagment/marriage....that's all they had..no actual wedding. I don't care if you are the hottest P'ek if I was her I would want an actual wedding. lol. She must really be really in love to forgo an actual wedding.
it's not rush. tik came out to say it has been planned for awhile. he mention people just think that's it rush to themselves and he can't stop rumor.

This pose remind of Aom Piyada with Tik. any congrat to him. He got marry around same time as Aom Piyada.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
he isn't as attractive as b4. he looks old now and the girl she looks kinda old even with the bangs, but she is not ugly ugly.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
that is an actual wedding. actually a wedding is just da bride and group and their elders and a monk to bless them but people just like to make things extravagant lol

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
They look ok together.

Yes, he does look a lot older. And I really don't like that dress she's wearing.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm happy for him.
Grew up watching him and now he's married. :( :)
Congratulation to him and his wife.
Thank you Tinah.

shubby

sarNie Adult
congrats to tik and his wife!!!
they look good together...
she's not the prettiest, but she is ok looking...im so happy for them...