Tik & Janie Preah Ateath (Something)

wadyness

sarNie Egg
OMG ! Are you guys watching it ? It's our on Mayura already. I love TIK & JANIE. They make a cute couple in here especially in this lakorn. He's soOoo silly and hot in here. Who else is loving it ?

omgosh. i love it too. janie is sooo cute and adorable and tik damn he is sooo fine. omgosh and those three lilttle kids are sooo cute. especially the little girl. just wanted to pinch her cheeks. haha. they always being hating on tik. haha. damn. i can just go on and on rambling about this lakorn, but i won't. haha.

isn't the title in english call - only one sun?

wadyness

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the correct title, I was thinking Tae Mui to but was unsure. LOL yeah Tik is sOo cute in there. I so am going to get this movie when it ends. You know the fat chubby guy he played in with Kob & Paul. haha He has the same hairstyle too.

OMG ! I can't believe they actually have Tik's dad as a plastic surgeon, I Was soOo surprised when the girl came up to him and was like thank you for the boobies. haha Wouldn't it be funny if they had a lakorn version of Nip & Tuck ?

yak

sarNie Adult
o wow! this lakorn sounds interesting... does anyone have this lakorn or have the preview?

wadyness

sarNie Egg
You also can get a sample of bits and pieces of the lakorn on youtube. You can search for my sn, wadyness cuz I recorded it with my digi cam, the parts I wanted to show friends. I LOVE IT !

sarN

sarNie Granny
my mom watching it in Mayura and she like it . I love this lakonr tooo it soo funnie and heart lifting but i like the Khmer dubb more cuz the voice for Tik was just hilarious hahahah it crack me up but i didn't like he N'k voice very much .. she so soft i guess she was sick while dubbing it .

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I watched a little of it in the srok Khmer dubbed, but wasn't too fond of the ne'k's voice either. But like you said Sarn, the pe'k's voice for Tik is hilarious with some of the things he say :loool: . And the voice for the other girl sounded like she's pretending to be a kid or something.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the guy dat dubb TIK voice as just toooo silly ! Sometime i think he just be saying stufff hahahhahahaa

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
the guy dat dubb TIK voice as just toooo silly ! Sometime i think he just be saying stufff hahahhahahaa
[post="155840"][/post]​
I know, but I just can't seem to get past the girls' voices. This isn't the same production as the one that dubbed Pleung Payu is it? cause at least I can stand the girls' voices in there. Or the production that dubbed Kat and Charit's lakorn, I really like their voices, ng'k and pr'k.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Secrets said:
I know, but I just can't seem to get past the girls' voices. This isn't the same production as the one that dubbed Pleung Payu is it? cause at least I can stand the girls' voices in there. Or the production that dubbed Kat and Charit's lakorn, I really like their voices, ng'k and pr'k.
[post="156201"][/post]​

hummm .. it depend which version you watch lol

Pleung Payu , the one Peaches upload is Khmer Dubb
sample >>>> Download but there also the Ntry version which is the one that dubb Kat / Charit 's lakorn tooo and the voice you like

Preah Ateath , the one Many upload in BM is differ from Pleung Payu dat Peaches upload (the sample voice above) . Ok , i have d/l Many's version .... welll , it differ from my version LOL but my version the N'k voice is very weak but i love the p'k voice . Here my version sample Download

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, I like both company- the one that Peaches uploaded in Petey's site for Pleung Payu and N'try, also your version, Sarn, for Tik and Janie is the same one as Peaches Pleung Payu. BUt the one Many uploaded is another company/ a different one. I guess there's more than two companies in Srok Khmer that dubbed Thai lakorns.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i beleve there are 4 differ dubb company i could be wrong but i have heard 4 differ one .

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, so far I've heard 4 different voices/company's as well - there's N'try, the one for Pleung Payu from Peaches, the one with Tik and Janie from Many and the one from Barn Pou Tawan with Oil and Yui from Petey's site.