'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
now i understand all the storyline but need to read it again. thanks you so much for this beautiful fanfic lady0fdarkness, really love this story, i hope you'll write an other for us :clap:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i see it now..sometimes you just miss the little clues lol.....thanks again for another awesome fanfic....OoOo i can't wait for the drawing.....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^Cool....I love to add these fun things.. I will try to have them drawings up by this week, so I can start the next fic.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG lome...that was a greeeeeeeeeeeeeattttttt fic ...i read part of it at work and finished it off at home today..i couldnt put it down...yes it was printed out!... :p

i was so hooked on it..i had a million thing running through my mind when i was reading it..one part of me told me someone is dead..and another part was kinda doubting it..but regardless...it was a bit unexpected...and yet i was so happy that they
got together even after death!!!

to me that was a happy ending in a way!

Keep up the GREAT work!...i cant wait to read more.. ^_^ see i dont mind endings like this one..lol

Thanks for sharing as alway!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oo cool ! i want to see the drawing HAHAHHA
I gotta come around and draw this sometimes soon! I was going to draw it last night, but got distracted and couldn't start it. It's like I got illustrator's block or something.

OMFG lome...that was a greeeeeeeeeeeeeattttttt fic ...i read part of it at work and finished it off at home today..i couldnt put it down...yes it was printed out!... :p

i was so hooked on it..i had a million thing running through my mind when i was reading it..one part of me told me someone is dead..and another part was kinda doubting it..but regardless...it was a bit unexpected...and yet i was so happy that they
got together even after death!!!

to me that was a happy ending in a way!

Keep up the GREAT work!...i cant wait to read more.. ^_^ see i dont mind endings like this one..lol

Thanks for sharing as alway!!!!
Glad you liked it, Ami. :D
This time I have no alternate ending...

I was so afraid that I may have given too many hints away though.
I strive to entertain you guys. So hopefully, you'll enjoy "Save me" too!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol nah...regarding the clues...it was perfect...you gave us just enough info to keep us on the edge of seat anxiously waiting to read the next chapter...in my case the next page..

yes..i will start on "save me" next... ^_^

im starting to love this tragic/drama stuff as much as the comedies ones...

sassythaochick

sarNie Egg
wow you did a great job writting this story. i was reading it but i guess i was not paying enough attention to all the details to have caught on to the story until the end.. loved it!! thanks for writting!! i really enjoy it. hope to read more from you. !!