Time Thai (New Artist)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

Well, TimeThai is a new artist who will be under RS.. He'll be under the Kamikaze label..
Anyways his debut song will be "รักกว่านี้ไม่มีอีกละ Rak Gwaa Nee Maimee Eek La (No More)"
The song will also feature Tomo fom K-OTIC. The mv and single should be out on December 9th.

Here's a teaser of him.

credit welovekamikaze

I must say it took me forever to finally hear a little demo yesterday.. and now they post the teaser?
ahaha.. I basically wasted my time searching.. hehe. oh well. Anyways, I'm just tuning in because I'm a fan of Tomo and K-OTIC...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow rs does have a lot of new singer...i wish i was one of them lol...too bad i lived to far to be notice...i'll give him a try tooo not bad looking his voice is okay...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol. cute. Time Thai.. seems weird. is that his name label?
lol yeah "Timethai" will be his "stage name"

He's really young as well. 15 I believe.. I can't really judge his singing just yet since it's so auto-tuned.. I don't know why kamikaze is debuting him when "Fact U" another KZ group that came out with 3.2.1, Kat-Pat etc.. still hasn't even debuted still... hmm..

@Areeya, go for it. I'll support you :) I'm waiting for "Cee_Neron" to go on Academy Fantasia (AF) hehe :D I support all you ladies XD.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oops.. his single actually came out today? lol.. i was off.. maybe the mv comes out the 9th.. hmm...

you can hear the song here ..

http://www.pleng.com/song.php?song_id=025114

and yup.. they have tomo do a lil rap :)
i can't judge the song much yet.. but it's one of those song that'll get catchy if you keep replaying it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
more pics..

i think he looks alright.. seems like he's trying a bit too hard though.. la la la.. im just in it for tomo.. teehee.. XD

credit ilovekamikaze

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
will upload the song into the BM soon.. la la la.

edit: song available in the BM area now :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the official mv

credit welovekamikaze

truthfully, i must say i expected a bit more from him.. especially on the dancing.. i saw many clips of him dancing.. (well mostly popping) but.. i wasn't too pleased or satisfy with it in the mv.. lol but i guess it's good or okay for his debut.. i still think the song is mediocre, but it can be addicting once it's replayed enough..

i like how the dancers in the mv is actually just him, in various clothings..

lastly, Tomo.. my main reason why i tuned into timethai.. LOL, though i wasn't pleased too much with his look.. i disliked his hair.. eek!!