Timeless Love

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the picture looks interesting....looks so romantic :wub: ....and the website looks great......i'll be looking for this movie at the new year.......thanks alot for sharing....btw...i think the actor Paul Xiong looks very cute.... ^_^

iheartu

sarNie Egg
Um...I've seen it. The acting is bad, the story line kind of drags. I only watched it because I know almost the whole cast. The only think I liked was the songs.

Mae

sarNie Adult
The n'ek is pretty..but the p'ek isn't cute at all...ummm....i don't think i'm going to watch it since the movie drags and teh acting is bad...go figure...their only like 16 and 14 years old...

Mae

sarNie Adult
The n'ek is pretty..but the p'ek isn't cute at all...ummm....i don't think i'm going to watch it since the movie drags and teh acting is bad...go figure...their only like 16 and 14 years old...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
iheartu said:
Um...I've seen it. The acting is bad, the story line kind of drags. I only watched it because I know almost the whole cast. The only think I liked was the songs.
[post="35964"][/post]​
Don't put them down because it's their first time. You should at least give them some credit for trying. It's people like you that puts your own people down that's why we're not getting anywhere. I think we should help and support our own people instead of putting each other down. At least they're trying something for our community and what are you doing?.. nothing.. yeah nothing. Anyways, I'm still looking forward to see it.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
Don't put them down because it's their first time. You should at least give them some credit for trying. It's people like you that puts your own people down that's why we're not getting anywhere. I think we should help and support our own people instead of putting each other down. At least they're trying something for our community and what are you doing?.. nothing.. yeah nothing. Anyways, I'm still looking forward to see it.

i totally agree with you here.....

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
hopfully this movie is good. because usually hmong movie that take play in american didnt good. and the actress and actor didnt even know how to act. also the biggest thing i dont like is they cant even cry. that suck

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
did anyone seen this movie at any hmong new year?...i haven't went to any of the new year.....plus at the swap meat, i don't see it any where....do they sell it at the new year? 'cause i wanna see it.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow i know the n'ek. i even got her autograph---hehehe---jk. well, i guess i'll see this movie whether i want to or not. i know the n'ek through association--heheh it's her copy that i'll probably see. hmmm...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
oh come on....don't diss them..........they are better than you since they are actually IN the movie while you're just sitting there reading other people's opinion......i haven't seen it but I'm kinda broke at the moment......i'll see if I can get my hands on it.....it doesn't look that bad......