TNT, Sun and EQ Entertainment

fns

sarNie Hatchling
What drama or lakorn do you guy think they are going to dubb next? i hope something good.... :rolleyes:

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I hope TNT will consider dubbing Nang Tard. But I'm guessing everyone is going to go after Sawan Bieng with Ann and Ken, since its very popular in Thailand as of now.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i hope TNT subs Sawang Bieng before anybody else cuz they're the best...i don't really care for EQ anymore and for Sun they seem to have the same voices as TNT just a couple of different voices here and there...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope TNT subs Sawang Bieng before anybody else cuz they're the best...i don't really care for EQ anymore and for Sun they seem to have the same voices as TNT just a couple of different voices here and there...

i agree..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sawan Bieng...!

but i hope Sun dubbs it cuz i like their pra'ek's voice betta..the one tat dubbed for Ken in Ruk Nee was reallie good

but i wonder if i could dub for Ken..i am a girl but goodness his lines are just way cool

fns

sarNie Hatchling
Guess what.......I just found out that TNT is going to dubb Attitharn Ruk starring Captain - Pim thair new lakorn....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Guess what.......I just found out that TNT is going to dubb Attitharn Ruk starring Captain - Pim thair new lakorn....
i'm not surprised...TNT seem to like Exact Lakorn a lot and seem like they also love Captain / Pim / Pepper / Ann A. <---i'm not a fan of any of 'em..but hey..i wanna see cuz P'Aof plays as the bad guy...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
you know what they should dubb...andrew and janie's old lakorn...man, i know i'm still on that...does anyone have connections to TNT...they did a great job w/ ken and janie's old lakorn...the one set in the 40-50's...you know, i think it was "boom" and "alowat"...phonetically...anyway, whoever has connections to TNT, please petition for me...andrew and janie...definitely a classic!

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i reckon they should dubb the thai boran lakorn cause i really want to understand them...especially the new one now..."sung tong" just really hope they will - fingers cross

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know what they should dubb...andrew and janie's old lakorn...man, i know i'm still on that...does anyone have connections to TNT...they did a great job w/ ken and janie's old lakorn...the one set in the 40-50's...you know, i think it was "boom" and "alowat"...phonetically...anyway, whoever has connections to TNT, please petition for me...andrew and janie...definitely a classic!
i have no connection w/ TNT but connections w/ Sun Production..sorrie..but if you're talking about Nueng Nai Sueng w/ ken & janie tat was dubbed by Txuj Ci Hmoob not TNT

i reckon they should dubb the thai boran lakorn cause i really want to understand them...especially the new one now..."sung tong" just really hope they will - fingers cross
i know..wat happened..hmong ppl just stopped dubbing thai boran lakorn..i remember all tose old one Kimanee <-- however u spell tat..and Tub Xob...

wang_al

sarNie Egg
Hmong Productions is dubbing Sawan bieng.

also "Jam leuy Ruk" and "Preuka Sawad"

those are going to be there new thai release

in the next coming week.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmong Productions is dubbing Sawan bieng.

also "Jam leuy Ruk" and "Preuka Sawad"

those are going to be there new thai release

in the next coming week.

r u for real, sawan bieng is alredy dubbed n coming out.. yea i already got jam loey rak just waiting
for sawan bieng

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmong production isn't that bad... unless if the people that dubb. is not that girl Nkauj Cua Tsheej or Ywj Pheej, then it's fine... I bought the one
where Rome and Rita did... and the voices were actually good. I love it! The cover is MAGNIFICANT! I just hope the voices are the same, not
Nkauj Cua's voice please.....