TNT

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I hate TNT! :angry:

I'm sorry to say this if anyone likes them! They are good with translating Korean movies... but they should NOT translate Thai. Their voices aren't that good. And the thing i hate most about them is the songs. Instead of putting the real Thai songs.. they kept putting Korean or Desiny songs in it! This very piss me off! :angry:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love how they put Destiny songs into their movies because it matches the movies....anyways, I've only seen TNT's Korean dubbed movies, haven't seen any Thai's yet....but i can say that Cheemeng from Autumn Love, the voice that translates for him is getting on my nerves...cuz i hear it almost in every dubbed movie.....i like Phong's voice from Autumn Love and the guy that translates for Frank in Hotelier...........

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Don't forget. The used the same name over and over!!! That's why I stop watching dubb ones. I watch the original.

ahs

sarNie Egg
I will definitely fault them for removing original songs from the thai lakorns. Its crazy. I just bought a new one yesterday (Lub Plawv Suab Thaj/ chocolate Heart?) and I find that they have replaced the original song with a Hmong song. :shock: I don't mind but if they plug the song(s) before the movie starts but dang, must they do so at opening credits. This is my biggest peeve. the songs from lakorns are usually great and very addicting.

As for the dubbers and their voices, they are not too bad. Whether I like it or not TNT is one of the bigger dubbing teams around...so i have to buy it just so I can enjoy the movie.

(End of my two cents)

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
wow... a hmong song in hua jai chocolate instead of the thai one? hahahha now i don't want to watch it anymore.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i like how TNT tranlate movie but i dont like some of the vioce in TNT. because of people didnt even know how to speak clearly. also the most thing i dont like is that there only the old people translate those movie. they better not be so greedy and hire some of those people that have a nice vioce to translate. but oh well, if i like that movie, no matter how bad their vioce is i will just buy the movie.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i already got Mos and AOm lakorn in hmong part 1. i also brought keaw leum kon in hmong 1 and 2. the voice seem lik its TNT but than its from Sun production seem like their voices are everywhere now.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I just hate that guys voice that translated for mostly all of the p'eks.. you know the voice that translated for gemeng in autumn fairytale.. I don't like that voice other than that all the other voices are OK.. I like Pong's voice better.. anyways I do agree with some of you about using destiny's songs in Korean movies.. I think it matches it and makes it more interesting.. I also like how they put the song "now and forever" by destiny in the Thai movie luad kattiya. I guess I don't mind them putting hmong songs in the movies but what I can't stand is when they translate the original Thai song into hmong and put it in the movie.

ahs

sarNie Egg
Okay I do have to agree that some songs are good choices to "add" to the dubbed versions.

I loved that song "now and forever" by destiny in the Thai movie luad kattiya. I also loved the thai songs that were originally there too. I'm just glad that they didn't replace the thai songs on all the parts. (The thai singer Luad kattiya is the same guy that had songs in Txoj kev hlub loj dua nyiaj txiag..can't remember the thai name for the lakorn) I loved the songs so much I ended getting osts for both lakorns. :D

They got to be careful..sometimes hmong replacements are so off... I don't know what they were thinking.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Well i think that putting in the Destiny songs are okay I mean it all fits the movie and stuff but I would rather have the original songs rather than another sone I think they are okay better than some other production

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
um..........TNT..........i hate them a lot..........i mean.......sry for TNT likers........but i don't like them.............they were good when they dubbed AUTUMN LOVE but after that.........they sucked.....they do indian movies too and they suck like crap...........

they did "LOVE AT AEGEAN SEA" and they changed all the songs in there.......but that one main song was pretty good......but i'd still keep the original song...........

overall they SUCK!!

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
dee_vang said:
I hate TNT! :angry:

I'm sorry to say this if anyone likes them! They are good with translating Korean movies... but they should NOT translate Thai. Their voices aren't that good. And the thing i hate most about them is the songs. Instead of putting the real Thai songs.. they kept putting Korean or Desiny songs in it! This very piss me off! :angry:
[post="33987"][/post]​

i agree with you all the way...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
dee_vang said:
urg.. i can't believe they puit in destiny song again in pepper and fang's lakorn! :angry:
[post="47110"][/post]​

which song?...i hope it's not their latest...it won't match with it.....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
dee_vang said:
urg.. i can't believe they puit in destiny song again in pepper and fang's lakorn! :angry:
[post="47110"][/post]​

TNT translated for buang rak? I thought sky productions translated for it. I haven't seen it myself but that's what I heard. Or maybe both productions translated for it.