To All SarnMembers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Dear Sarn Members,

This is a very vital note just to get you all attention here for a special moment.
I want to ensure that each of you read this. As a result, we all notice that this website is only for random people that who comes and go.
Anyhow, we also know that Hmong Sarnies were in Second Top Place out of the rest religion. =)
If not sure then go back and check in the Home Sarnworld Section just in case if necessary.

During this year things were going great in here but something that were coming toward me with a special advice that tells me to change a bit to make this Hmong Sarnworld a better site. An instantly, let all of us begin to express about ourself and to get to know each other well instead of just wondering everywhere or pop-out nowhere like no ones care. For example, when a person write-off a topic or making response that regards to the topic...sometimes we ignore that person and don't care what they say or what they're trying to prove...As of right now, if you think about it...it's a less interest towards that person which is not good. So that's the reason why i want to start off with a good step in order to know each other well and to communicate well in here. For another example, something like whenever someone is having depress, issues, or pollution we can try to help-out that person to get rid of what he or she was having. Will write more unless if i don't lose this mood....lol...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i guess i get what you're saying....hmong section is the second active forum..but most of the topics in here are just spam...because no one discuss in it. i didn't realize how much hmong people we have in here...'cause most of them only discuss in other forum and not in here...so whenever they pop out, that's when I know they're hmong.....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Sorry if i confused you guys. =)

Then just ignore this topic, i am confusing myself already.
Don't know why am i writing this stupid statement anyways.

Yeah, keep in mind...."EVERYBODY IGNORE THIS TOPIC...AITE??"

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
^ lol Isn't your topic about not ignoring people? lol why you want to be ignored?

To tell the truth, I didn't wrote this stupid statement....lol...
Just one of my crazy litto asss neice kept bugging me and want me to get out of net quickly so she can login as for me while i'm outside having some fun...lol....
Watch mamn!! imma go kick her ass out really bad.....j/k....maybe a lecture.....
She's getting me nervous....that's not how the way i write it....not my type of writing format...lol...oh please...recognize...pshh..
oh wow...she must taking times and hours to wrote this...haha...

Yeah, keep in mind...."EVERYBODY IGNORE THIS TOPIC...AITE??"

PEACE OUT!
No Offense....haahh...what a dorky topic here....
oh no..i don't like to ignore other besides this topic.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wellz.. just let the forum be the way it is. LoLz..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Of course, I'll respond if anyone posted problem or concern ect..., but I'm not much into hmong entertainment so i won't be much help there...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
---of topic..

oh gosh i love the animie u have rukmos...dbsk r soo cute..

ahahaha.. I agree too.. I actually froze and watched it for a few minutes there.. lol.. great eye candy :D of course meeting the real man would be a threat for death.. ;D

cecilia

Staff member
what? .. this thread turn into another spamming b/c we change the topic again .. but yeah. whatever, i response to it only if have advice or interest. :p

rukmos

sarNie Adult
ahahaha.. I agree too.. I actually froze and watched it for a few minutes there.. lol.. great eye candy :D of course meeting the real man would be a threat for death.. ;D
Glad you guys liked it! I've been so crazy over DBSK for a while now and I've been trying to get them out of my system for while. I thought that by putting them everywhere and listening to them more often would make me sick of them for a while, but I was wrong. The more I hear and see them, the more crazy I get.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hi my name is tina, im not really hmong, well not hmong at all, but I like being in active forums. I'm not chinese, korean, or japanese either but heh I post there too? lol to get it active! a forums a forum!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh wow...this is getting funny....
everybody is all going for what my crazy little neice said in here....

lol....Keep in mind.....Didn't i just said i didn'ty wrote this??????
I do not make this topic.....plus, i don't write or sound like that....
compare hers or mine.....humm....doesn't sound the same....

But sure? will repeated again just in case if not most of you heard it...
She was just trying to be me an told me to get out of net so she can use it while i'm outside with my friends......

okay byes...
oh by the way, it's nice to know that there are few of you getting good connection here.....lol...
byes.....me is off topic.........lol

cecilia

Staff member
no offense but if she does that and you think it's kindda like a joke. maybe next time, you should just write a blog on this instead of disturbing or bring up a non exist topic/subject. in another words. this thread should be erase .. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.