To maiv xyooj fans

LonelyRoad

sarNie Egg
Are those the most recent pix of her? I think she looks much prettier with less make-up...although I don't ever remember seeing her with light makeup though. Every time I see her (when she was still in Kali), she was always dressed up with full makeup coverage on, but it looked ok on her because of the type of products she used. It would be nice if someone would update us with new pix of her. I like some of her songs but I do support her a lot as a fan. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Are those the most recent pix of her? I think she looks much prettier with less make-up...although I don't ever remember seeing her with light makeup though. Every time I see her (when she was still in Kali), she was always dressed up with full makeup coverage on, but it looked ok on her because of the type of products she used. It would be nice if someone would update us with new pix of her. I like some of her songs but I do support her a lot as a fan. :D
she doesn't use light make up.. so that's going to be hard to find.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
when she still had her old myspace she posted some pictures of her with less make up. her "recent" pictures were taken by a regular camera, so there's no touch or up or anything like that on the pictures.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
when she still had her old myspace she posted some pictures of her with less make up. her "recent" pictures were taken by a regular camera, so there's no touch or up or anything like that on the pictures.
i would LOVE to see her without make up and retouched pictures.
i've seen her real upclose in person and her make up is too thick.
she starts to look fake sometimes...
a picture makes skin look different from what it really is
she's got some of these black spots/blemishes on her cheeks.

LonelyRoad

sarNie Egg
Wow...she is a beauty! This is the first time I actually saw a close of picture of Mai Xiong (on her myspace)...no wonder so many people want her...she has such flawless skin and a warming smile and eyes. Well, it's a little odd because her old pictures from the old myspace looked different. Her smile was different, especially the way/shape of her smile. Check it out folks and you might agree with me! Hehehee, I know she got layers of make-ups on but it sure looked nice on her. Well blend in!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
she has issues. why does she make her page public and private on and off? geeze.

LonelyRoad

sarNie Egg
she has issues. why does she make her page public and private on and off? geeze.
thinking the same thing...one week it's private and the next it's public. now, she posted her fans'/friends' comments up, too. she's trying to grab some attention here. plus, you all noticed that she recently came back from washington then now is heading to oklahoma? traveling so much. what's up with the two sons she took with her? are they traveling with mai, too? or, is her sister baby-sitting them while mai's out searching for her man? i seriously thought she left chue for another man. what happens to this secret love of hers? one last infor.-she's a travel agent now? with her own website? funny...'cause she was a financial auditor in sacto before she left.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
thinking the same thing...one week it's private and the next it's public. now, she posted her fans'/friends' comments up, too. she's trying to grab some attention here. plus, you all noticed that she recently came back from washington then now is heading to oklahoma? traveling so much. what's up with the two sons she took with her? are they traveling with mai, too? or, is her sister baby-sitting them while mai's out searching for her man? i seriously thought she left chue for another man. what happens to this secret love of hers? one last infor.-she's a travel agent now? with her own website? funny...'cause she was a financial auditor in sacto before she left.
lol.
i remember when people were all saying that she was a treasurer...
then the other day... i heard she was one....
for her church?

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
I don't like her at all...she's a real BiT**...sorry..but she's really hurting her own little family that her and her x husdand created...i heard that she jumped out of her own bedroom window ( her mom say's no not to marry chue)just to go get married with chue so that she could purseu her singing career ...cux we all know that back then chue has a band right..so now when she thinks back she thinks that she had made the wrong choice ..so now she is saying that " when two ppls can't get along they have to go thier own way"...to find happiness/ sunshine....i mean..back then i bet you she was a retard ..and still is..infact she can't sing at all very irritaing voice..ugh!..can't stand that whore...or i mean that plastic women one one time i over heard some OG women saying that she went and got her eyelids fixed..and it was true ..i saw her old music video and it was true back then she gotz no eyelids...so she's all a faker...just a faker..and maybe watever she wrote up there is not even true at all...maybe she wrote that just to get ppls attention cux she ain't singing no more and she ain't getting the attention from her fans..so she wants her fans tuh feel sorry for her and feel her burden..your so stupid MAIV...ur not smart at all...( UR AN IDIOT)!!!

MickyV

sarNie Egg
I have a Question to Mai Xoing or Her Fan out there.
What is
1. Husband and Wife
2. Rich or Poor
3. Healthty or Sickness
4. Happy or Sad
5. Gay or Not Gay (LOL)
After I read throught her Letter and there is something that people should understand and there is something Mai Xoing actually
forgot. I'll tell you what she actually forgot. 1,2,3,4,5 (LOL). People please try to understand that we all only have 1 Life to Live
and 1 Heart to pump our blood throught our body. I mean we all only have 1 chances to live in this world or become a Human.
Dont matter if you having a wife who act like a Witch or a Husband act like a Monster. Dont walk away. try to work thing out. go and
get help or talk to your paster or pray for help. Anyway its already divorce. Too Late.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I think someone should do a hmong reality show of Mai. you know, if she does agree, it'll be fun to watch. Anyways, She is following her dream so, good luck to her.

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
if she wanted to try her best, she could of stayed home and took care of the kids instead she goes clubbing in her clubbing gears. wtf? to be successful in life, you dont need to flaunt your youth or yearning for youth, you dont need to try to ua tej haib haib for others to drool or dream of you, just know your responsibility and take care of your family, especially when you have kids. Plus she didnt have to cheat on her husband. So i dont feel any sympathy for her. You want a good life, then make it good. Even if its hard, stay true and good. Life is a blessing.

cindyxyooj

sarNie Egg

"Nyob zoo os kuv cov mi phooj ywg zoo! Kuv thov ua tsaug rau nej qee tus uas tseem muaj lub siab hlub thiab hmov tshua txog kuv thiab. Kuv ruaj siab hais tias nej txhua tus yuav ntsib kev noj qab nyob zoo thiab nyob thaj yeeb nyab xeeb luag ntxhi rau lub sij hawm no.

Kuv qhia rau nej hais tias kuv nco nej sawv daws kawg nkaus li. Ncaim los lawm ib ntus tsis hnov nej xov nco nej heev li. Ntawm kuv ces zoo li lub ntuj uas tsaus nti ntsiag to tsis hnov dab tsi es tsis pom tom ntej tom qab li lawm. Hos kuv tej mi qub lw ces cia nyob nphob xuav tseg lawm xwb.

Kuv cov mi phooj ywg, kuv hais rau nej hais tias peb txhua tus yug los ua neeg nyob rau hauv lub qab ntuj no ces yeej xav kom tau lub neej zoo thiab ntshaw qhov zoo xwb os mog, tsis muaj tus xav tau qhov phem li. Tiam sis qee zaus kuj tsis zoo raws li siab xav thiab. Ntshaw ntshaw qhov zoo los tseem tau qhov phem qees. Ua zoo npaum twg los yeej tseem phem qees thiab. Ntshai ntshai los yeej tseem ntshai tau qees li thiab. Peb ua neeg nyob ces yeej ua neej tsis pom hmoov li os mog. Ua li tej laus niaj txis piv txoj lus os, “taws tsau tsis pom tom hauv ntej�. Nyias nqa nyias ib txoj hmoo los ua neeg ces yeej tsis paub hais tias lub neej yav tom ntej yuav zoo li cas li. Yam phem yam zoo yuav raug rau yus lub sij hawm twg los yeej tsis paub tsis pom li os mog.

Hais txog ntawm kuv lub neej, kuv nkag siab zoo hais tias nej txhua yeej xav paub qhov tseeb hais tias yog ua li cas rau Tswb wb lawm tiag no. Kuv hais rau nej hais tias yog thaum ob tug neeg nyob tsis tau ua ke lawm ces nyias kawg yuav mus nyias xwb. Yog hais tias lam nyob ua ke for the wrong reason xwb ces yeej ua lub neej tsaus ntuj nti tsis sov siab li. Thaum zoo li no lawm ces cia nyias mus nyias es seb puas yuav muaj ib hnub ho pom tus duab tshav ntuj ci tuaj thiab. Cov mi phooj ywg, kuv tsuas hais npaum li no xwb vim lub sij hawm kuv lub ntuj tseem tsaus heev li ces cia kuv hais me me li no rau nej xwb. Hnub twg kuv lub siab kaj lawm, kuv mam li piav kuv txoj dab neeg rau nej mloog mog. Tiam sis kuv qhia rau nej tias peb ua neeg nyob ces tsis muaj tus yuav perfect li vim peb yog noob neej xwb. Nco qab ntsoov li ntawd.

Kuv kuj thov faj ib lo lus rau nej hais tias txawm kuv lub neej yuav zoo li cas lawm los kuv zoo siab thiab ua tsaug rau kuv cov TRUE friends thiab cov TRUE FANS uas nej tseem hlub hlub kuv thiab tsis ntaus nqi yuam kev rau kuv. Kuv ua Tswv Ntuj tsaug rau nej sawv daws txoj kev hlub thiab kev phooj ywg os mog.

Kuv cog lus hais tias yog kuv txoj sia tsis tau tu es txoj pa tseem muaj ces kuv yeej yuav nco ntsoov nej sawv daws tej kev hlub, txoj kev phooj ywg, thiab txoj kev txhawb nqa kuv los tau 10 lub xyoo dhau los no lawm. Thov kom nej sawv daws noj qab nyob zoo. Tswv Ntuj ua nej siab kaj lug!"

Ntawm lub siab hmov tshua,
Maiv Xyooj

*******************re-edit

Translate by ym_gurl... for those of you who does not understand. (sorrie..I, myself can not translate all. For she repeats herself. ) :)

"Hello to all my good friends. I want to thank those of you who still remembers me. I hope you all will do good and stay well. Going far away, I miss you guys a lot. As for me, I live in loneliness and don’t know what to expect anymore. ** **

My friends, I want to let you know that everyone is born to live in this world. No one wants a unhappy life, everyone wants the best and not the bad but sometimes things doesn’t go your way. You want the good but the bad comes and even if you are afraid and do good, the bad still comes to you. We live our life not seeing our future.

Like the OG’s saying.. *** sorrie, don't know what she's saying ***

Everyone has their own faith, you never know what’s coming. The good and the bad comes to you anytime, you will not know when.

As for my life, I know many of you wants to know what happen between Chue and I. I can say this to you all that when two person cannot live together than you have to go your own ways. If you are living together for the wrong reason than you will live your life miserable. When its like this you go your own ways and hope for the good. My friends, this all I have to say to you all. Once my life is put, I will tell my story to you all. And again, no one is perfect.

And to all my friends, however my life goes. I want to thank my true friends and true fans for not misunderstanding me. I want to thank god for your guys love.

I promise you all as long as I live, I will remember you all for your love." :)