Today is Better than Two Tomorrows

anan

sarNie Adult
After the doco. The Betrayal, here is another new one that i would like to promote a little bit for my Irish friend Anna, it's entitled:
"Today is Better than Two Tomorrows" and will be @ Vancouver International Festival Film, so if there are Lao-Canadians over there, please don't miss out ;)

I went to Dublin to help her for the translation last September, it's a very nice doco. with full of wisdom & hope

More info & ticketing:
http://www.viff.org/...uide/films/5143

Screening Schedule:

Oct 6th 3:20pm

Oct 12th 6:30pm

Oct 15th 3:30pm

UPDATED:

You can now pre-order a DVD copy of the film "Today is better than two tomorrows" directly from the film company (CTLFILMS) where Anna (Film Director) works for directly from here:

http://www.ctlfilms.com/shop/

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
They don't really show much about Jour Noy (young monk), so this should really interesting.

anan

sarNie Adult
It's a very nice & true story, it's about the age of innocence, friendship between 2 boyz (Bo & Lae),
the parents of one of the boyz were poor, so they sent their boy to a temple in Luang Prabang to be a monk & study,,, his friend later on followed him to be a monk as well.

Nowadays,, one of the boyz is still a monk in Luang Prabang, the second one re-located to VTE ;) they are now ~24/25 years old.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
this looks good. thnx for the share anan. it'll bring me back to memories of my trip along the mekong.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we buy this in US dollar? And can it be shipped to the U.S.? All I see is the European shipping & handling.

anan

sarNie Adult
Can we buy this in US dollar? And can it be shipped to the U.S.? All I see is the European shipping & handling.
they accept Paypal payment, if you have US Paypal account, the amount in euro for the DVD will be converted to your US dollar.
as for the shipping & handling, normally they can ship outside Europe too, for further info, u can contact the company directly using their Contact form. ;)