TOM YUM GOONG .. YES

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hmmm im too lazy to go look at the trailer...since my computer runs too slowly..is this a movie or a lakorn...hehehe stupid question...im sure it's a movie! but uhhh hmmm know what it's about..man i love this guy..he got tight ass fighting skills..hella good..he needs to be starred in them action lakorns...at lesat somebody knows how to fight!

darvil

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
hmmm im too lazy to go look at the trailer...since my computer runs too slowly..is this a movie or a lakorn...hehehe stupid question...im sure it's a movie! but uhhh hmmm know what it's about..man i love this guy..he got tight ass fighting skills..hella good..he needs to be starred in them action lakorns...at lesat somebody knows how to fight!
[post="112"][/post]​
Action lakorn!!!? well I guess it would be an expensive one lolz.

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG i juss saw the trailer!i so wanna watch this movie eventho i neva saw ong bak yet!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Honey B said:
OMG i juss saw the trailer!i so wanna watch this movie eventho i neva saw ong bak yet!!!
[post="141"][/post]​
ONG BAK is tight..you need to watch that movie...it's the tightest thai movie you will ever have seen!

Bou

sarNie Adult
REalli Babeelailai maybe i shud like go buy it oor somethin...damn i cant wait to watch both these movies!i love action movies!thanks a bunch!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Did you know this movie debuted on #4 on the korean movie chart?

#4 wow

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Darvil said:
Did you know this movie debuted on #4 on the korean movie chart?

#4 wow
[post="153"][/post]​
For Korean Movie Chart? wow im surprise...well not really..cuzzz damn it even made it into the american Theaters...hehehe...first thai movie on theatres...hehehe...yeah Honey B you should just buy it..you won't regret it!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think Thai movies are boring, never seen a satisfying one :rolleyes:
I bought I-Fuk, Ok-Baytong, The Letter, Febuary, Yaowarat, Patiharn etc...and it's just so so kinda boring :mellow: . Well honestly I buy it 4 the actors i it..lol.. I haven't watch Ong Bak yet, but I read lots of review on it and Tony Jaa, so I might give it a try
:D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Ana said:
I think Thai movies are boring, never seen a satisfying one :rolleyes:
I bought I-Fuk, Ok-Baytong, The Letter, Febuary, Yaowarat, Patiharn etc...and it's just so so kinda boring :mellow: . Well honestly I buy it 4 the actors i it..lol.. I haven't watch Ong Bak yet, but I read lots of review on it and Tony Jaa, so I might give it a try
:D
[post="158"][/post]​
Hey i totally agree on you with that...i also think thai movies are boring also...but as for this one...i thought it was gonna be boring tooo...especially in the beginning..but man when it hit like 5-10 minutes after...woooo the movie is bomb..you will be drooling over it..the fightings scenes are tight and hella lot...it's just really good...i garentee money bak if you are not satisfied with it..hahaha i mean as in money bak..you gibe meeh ur movie and i send you mola..hahaha!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
REalli Babeelailai maybe i shud like go buy it oor somethin...damn i cant wait to watch both these movies!i love action movies!thanks a bunch!
[post="151"][/post]​
haha...don't buy it. i have the movie. i'll just make you a copy, if you want. just pm me if you are interested. :D

Fenix

Nang Fah
I already watched Tom Yum Goong. All I can say is that this movie is one of the best movie I seen.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
wow, I'm surprised that it made into the american theaters. hmm..maybe I should go watch it now.

juicee

sarNie Elites
hey, well this isn't the first thai movie in american theathers....
cause i remember at least two other movies that were screened in american theathers...tony ja's other movie, ong bak, as well as siryothai....

ne ways, i saw the commerical for the ong bak dvd the other day on tv, and it was pretty trippy to see a commerical for a thai dvd on american tv... :D

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
yeahh I love this movie~~ I think better than Ong Back
I watched it last week (too bad i'm in france now hur~~)

funny and sad at the same time =)))

K

KawaiiTennyo

ong bak was cool !! -=) it shows the world not to mess with muay thai!!! hahahah oh yes! i wanan watch this too .. ^_^