Tong Neur Tae(Planet 6)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
jeez Benz always get whack n stuff...i've fallen in love w/boy in this lakorn..his angst awww.... :spin: poor baby he need come over here ! j/k...ploy such a URG but STILL love her w/boy haha

maijune

SarNie Adult
jeez Benz always get whack n stuff...i've fallen in love w/boy in this lakorn..his angst awww.... :spin: poor baby he need come over here ! j/k...ploy such a URG but STILL love her w/boy haha

yeah i still love ploy even she is being selfish....i've just finished ep 11 and the preview to next ep seemed like ploy died....but i'm sure they just try to make us think like that....they won't let our boy by himself at the end...there should be a happy ending to him too...but kind of sad that ploy had a miscarriage because boy love his baby too much....can't wait till next ep....

kristine

sarNie Egg
me too i think that at first but they all cry and ploy have her eyes close i think maybe she dies so sad its this is real

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Nong Nu was just annoying, and Nueng needs to realize about the nang rai and her mom and not get into their trap. Neung just stupid, she never learns her lessons. Tae needs to find another woman, stop bother Nong Nu since she doesn't care about his feeling at all. Everyone in this lakorn just annoying.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
THAT'S THE CRAZINESS OF "LOVE" it easier said then done..he did leave her alone cuz she ask..but that can't stop him from loving and caring for her..if my b/f gave up on me easily...we won't be so strong 2day

pze

sarNie Adult
i feel so sad for boy i was really rooting for boy n nong nu too get eachother....

maijune

SarNie Adult
just finished ep 12...can't believe that they actually let nong nu die...they switch the script around...when ploy suppose to have miscarriage and end up with boy but they make ploy die and the baby is safe instead....feel so sad for boy left alone with his baby only...i cried during the dying scene too...anyway, love boy and his baby scenes....

really dissappointed that they let nong nu die even though don't like the fact how she treated boy and don't accept him but still love and wanted them to end up together...

wonder is boy ended here with his baby?...are we still gonna see him in the ending episode or not because it seems like no more boy in the next episode(end ep)....

meenia

sarNie Adult
okay..i just saw some scenes with my mom yesterday and the endding... this lakorn makes me want to slap everyone.............i haven't been this mad at pe'ek and ne'ek before.. this is one lakorn i wish kong had died and left benz....... i wanted a sad ending.....the only person i like was boy..even though he's stupid but what he said to kong was good..i never thought of it like that... i don't remember, but i knew i like it.... i wish they would just make au the pe'ek...i really like him and i feel bad for him... i hate benz because she can't make up her mind who she wants.... she'll make a promise to au, but breaks it..and go to kong.......i like what ploy said to au at the end when she caught them in bed....your wife is cheating on you, but au didn't believe her....and trusted his wife, but it turn out that his wife slept with kong for real... something about people believeing benz being pure being as good as gold, but she cheated on her husband in the end......dame...what i hate the most is when a person is married, but cheat on their spouse.. it doesn't matter if there's nothing between au an benz, but benz was still au's wife... should have waited after au let benz go.......dame...okay..i'm mad again.....i shouldn't have watch this lakorn.