Tonight November 22nd AVP concert

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
November 22nd AVP concert. (tonight) special singers from thailand.. paj muas, tx & etc... :)

$20... :)

is anybody going? if so, post some pics. i wanted to go buttah im broke as hell.. :( plus i went to one of Avp's concert in the past. it sucked. haha.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hmmmm avp sponsor paj muas, tx and all their thailand singers to america? wow...must be equipped with tons of money then. anyways, avp parties are boring. i went to one a couple of years back and it was boring as heck. waste of money.

leek18

sarNie Adult
yeah Paj Muas, Rhia Vwj, & that guy from TX came. I would love to see them at the new year hope we see them at the new year since we don't go to the party

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the info, but I live too far. Anywho, I don't even like any of their singers. Well, to be fair, I haven't heard the other singers and I'm not a big fan of Paj Muas.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't go to the party.. but i saw them at sac new year.

paj muas & rhia vwj are hecka short.. like me..:) haha.. too skinny though. but pretty.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i didn't go to the party.. but i saw them at sac new year.

paj muas & rhia vwj are hecka short.. like me..:) haha.. too skinny though. but pretty.

I SAW PAJ MAUS AT SAC NEW YEAR TOO, AND SHE SURE IS SHORT AND PREETY.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
OMG.. $20??!! that is way too expensive for me.. I almost didn't even want to attend an $8 party.. but gosh Paj Muas is beautiful :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
TX.. i saw one of them.. not sure which but he was ok looking.. his hair was hecka long. & he was pretty tall..

the other one, i didn't see him. he wasnt at the booth when i went. :( im sure they'll be at fresno new year 2. haha

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
TX.. i saw one of them.. not sure which but he was ok looking.. his hair was hecka long. & he was pretty tall..

the other one, i didn't see him. he wasnt at the booth when i went. :( im sure they'll be at fresno new year 2. haha
its toog vaj. did u take any pic with him? i saw him at the new year too but then i was helping with my sister with her food booth and i didnt have my camera with me plus i smelled like bbq already so i was hella pissed cuz i wanted a pic with him so bad.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
its toog vaj. did u take any pic with him? i saw him at the new year too but then i was helping with my sister with her food booth and i didnt have my camera with me plus i smelled like bbq already so i was hella pissed cuz i wanted a pic with him so bad.

ohh..no. i didnt take any pics w/him.. cause he was talkin' to somebody.. i didnt want 2 be rude so i took pics w/paj muas & rhia only.. yeah.. haha..

its ok.. there's still fresno new year. im sure they will be over there..

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
ohh..no. i didnt take any pics w/him.. cause he was talkin' to somebody.. i didnt want 2 be rude so i took pics w/paj muas & rhia only.. yeah.. haha..
its ok.. there's still fresno new year. im sure they will be over there..
i hope

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey so Tooj Vaj is here in the USA? That's news to me. Wow. Would love to see him in person. But I thought he was no longer singing for Apple. Didn't he go with Modern Stars now? But hey if any of you go to the conert please share with us how it went. Too bad I can't attend it. But I do hope to see him during Fresno New Year.