Toog Vaj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
he's not ugly. he's ok looking. better than some hmong dudes out there. lols

hmong thai/lao is good looking only if they clean up. hahaa..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunt like his singing too...dunno probably sumthin's wrong with me cause i dunt like this taste...he's ...weird...i dunno i juss dunt like him much ....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
when he was part of TX
and their first album came out..
it was good.. but then after that..
damn. i don't know
they started having long hair and make up
lol.
their songs are good.. but their MV sucked!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
the picture of him wearing the black shirt with the mo hawk... looks
like hes try to be the main guy from the thai group... Clash!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the picture of him wearing the black shirt with the mo hawk... looks
like hes try to be the main guy from the thai group... Clash!!!

really though.. no wonder. i was like, ive seen somebody like that before.. hahahaaaa

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
haha i'd still prefer bank but yah i think he's kk....i've neva heard of him but he just needs to tone up --his arms look flabby and...looks like he has a belly haha this is bad i dont usually criticize....must-off rubbed off frm work argh jesus that loser!!

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
by the way...the first pic he resemble choi woo sung...that one korean actor. that guys in forbidden love with kim tae hee.

heres a story...last new year...my sister went to golden bowl market in fresno...she bumped into him...he kindly apologize...my brother in law got jealous...than he realize its Tong from TX, my brother-in-laws favorite artist. He stop Tong, made my sister took a pic of both tong and my brother in law together. She said...tong is way hotter and attractive in real life than in movies. She so over heel this dude...until one day they bumped into eachother the second time...guess what he remember her...that so sweet. He kindly apologize again...this time its my sister's turn to take a pix with him..ha! the end...real true stories.

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
I know...I'm a Vang too but personally, I think he has this UNIQUE look to him that makes him good looking. I don't know how his personality really is off the set but in his movies, his wonderful personality is what makes him adorable.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
by the way...the first pic he resemble choi woo sung...that one korean actor. that guys in forbidden love with kim tae hee.

heres a story...last new year...my sister went to golden bowl market in fresno...she bumped into him...he kindly apologize...my brother in law got jealous...than he realize its Tong from TX, my brother-in-laws favorite artist. He stop Tong, made my sister took a pic of both tong and my brother in law together. She said...tong is way hotter and attractive in real life than in movies. She so over heel this dude...until one day they bumped into eachother the second time...guess what he remember her...that so sweet. He kindly apologize again...this time its my sister's turn to take a pix with him..ha! the end...real true stories.

:D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think he's cute or handsome to a high extent, however his looks is pretty decent.

hlee

sarNie Egg
He's decent, but needs to lose the belly if he's going to show off his body, especially the second picture.