Tookata Rerng Rabahm

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im fine with both cast. i'll definitely look forward to this. the storyline seems good.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wallpapers from ch7...my god do they look alike...
pancake is so pretty in this pictures....does anyone know the summary to it?

Simmaly

sarNie Egg
I just saw the preview for this. It looks really good. Pancake looks pretty as usual and her character is very strong in here. And her a Paul kinda mesh together because of their noses. Just in my opinion :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hey where did you see the teaser.meeh wanna see :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
The lakorn teaser do look good. I wanna watch it for Pancake but y p'ek gotta be Paul?! :mellow:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
here's the teaser...seems so dramatic...so much revenge, secret, type lakorns these days...interesting though...can't wait to see paul, love that guy :D

teaser

moilee

sarNie Adult
If the script on this lakorn is good as the old one that Mew played, I'm gonna like this better because of their clothing styles. I din't like the clothing styles back than. Both Pancake and Paul are good actors...not the best best...but good.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol they actuall got one of those cartoon looking thing to be the doll? the old was like a glass long statue i believe. hopefully, they add more spice into the lakorn. the old one didnt have much scene btw n'ek & p'ek