Toomtam & Mo Interview (Eng Sub)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Super overdue but better late than never. :D Here's the translation of Toomtam and Mo's interview at EFM ON TV. (cr to @Bieluvr)

18:29-19:52

Male host:
What did you see in Toomtam and Mo? (as in Why did you choose them?)

Ace: Like I said before, I wanted to work with seven actresses that I haven’t worked with before, hence Mo qualifies. After we casted Mo we thought of Toomtam because they have great chemistry together and they both had not worked with us before. It’ll be the first time their fans get to see them with Club Friday the series. Also I think that the characters are similar to them considering age and it will provide a different image from their roles before for their fans to see.

Male host: After seeing the trailer, I thought that it was a great pair with a lot of chemistry. It makes us believe in the character.

P'Chod: A while ago, before coming here, I was watching it coincidentally…It was so cute. These two are adorable, if their fans watch it, I guarantee that they’ll smile.

20:30-21:50

Female host: So if you are close friends and have to act all cutesy with each other, don’t you get shy?

Toomtam: I used to secretly like her.

Female host: Seriously?

Toomtam: Just Kidding

(I couldn’t hear what they were saying because they were all talking)

Male host: Is it hard?

Toomtam: Honestly, we’ve worked together as pra nang ever since my Music Video, until now, I feel that it isn’t hard to love this woman. Because personally I have gotten to know this woman, Mo, as very close friends and have seen her true self. I can feel that her true self is cute, very cute. I mean for five years that I’ve known her, I may not have gotten to know her well enough, but at this moment, Mo is adorable, the kind of person that if I love her then I can love her.

Hosts: So adorable, it feels like we’re interviewing a couple during a wedding.

23:44-26:28

Female host: While watching the trailer, we don’t need to talk about these two because their chemistry is over the top and looks like they love each other a lot, never thought that there would be someone who could break this up until the character Na. It fits to come in between these two for sure.

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO FINALLY KNOW WHAT TOOMTAM THINKS ABOUT MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ADMITS THAT THEY'RE VERY CLOSE AND HAVE BEEN CLOSE FRIENDS FOR FIVE YEARS! HE THINKS SHE'S VERY CUTE AND SAYS HE CAN EVEN LOVE HER BECAUSE FROM THEIR INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP OVER THE YEARS, HE'S SEEN HER TRUE SELF AND HE ADORES WHO THAT PERSON IS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOMTAM EVEN JOKED THAT HE USED TO SECRETLY LIKE MO!!!!!!!!! BUT WITH HOW MUCH HE PRAISED HER AND HOW MUCH HE EMPHASIZED THAT SHE'S A LOVABLE PERSON, MAYBE IT WASN'T JUST A JOKE. HEHEHHHEHEE. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this is so cute! :love: I am so happy to finally understand what Toomtam actually said about Mo, it's so sweet that he praises her so much.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this is so cute! :love: I am so happy to finally understand what Toomtam actually said about Mo, it's so sweet that he praises her so much.
I know. I've always known how close they are just from their interactions offscreen. But to actually hear it from Toomtam's mouth about how much he adores Mo as a person and friend makes me so happy. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

What? Really? Haha I guess so. Mo is little so she suits him on or off screen. Lol