Top 10 reasons you're MTT

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm so bored.... :D

Top 10 reasons you're MTT:

1. You are MTT if You own a green, purple, or yellow soccer shirt with a number 6 or 9 on the back and wear it daily...not to mention you also smell like hmong medicine.

2. You are MTT if You wear kato (Takraw), Bruce Lee kung-fu shoes and thailand flip flops with any type of pants.

3. You are MTT if you are dark and have hard elbows and ruff skin. You will also have a scare on your upper left arm or mid thigh from MTT needle shots coming to the U.S.

4. You are MTT if you cannot speak the "M" "N" or "R" clearly in English.

5. You are MTT if you use Tiger Balm as a medicine and rub it all over without taking showers for days. Or if you just smell like herb medicine. (In most Hmong houses you will smell sweat and Tiger Balm when a person is sick).

6. You are MTT if you haven't gone to the dentist since you've been in the U.S. the late 70's. - DANGER! - please go!

7. You are MTT if you call your wife "koj niam or meb-tauj" a slang for "honey" but sweeter and rougher.

8. You are MTT if you like to eat the chicken head and the butt. You burp without saying exuse me - but when you try to say it you say "kiss-me"

9. You are MTT if you hang underwear and bras all over your bathroom and use it as a dryer.

10. You are MTT if you don't agree with # 1-9.

If you want to see MTT's go to your local Hmong store or local events. Look for anyone with a pink umbrella and shades (flashy colors) during a hot sunny day. Anybody 35 or older is at high risk! Mostly men!

fueydesign.com

kry*star

sarNie Adult
lolZ! funnie! i guess can't really say anything about this. i can see that it refered to some of my cousins/aunts who have unclean houses and a lot of kids but it is only about the underwear thinging LOlZ! and not anything else... haven't heard of the "medicines" before.

anjos

All I want to said it ahahhahahhahahahahehhehehehehhehe.... very funny....lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LoL. I don't agree on some terms. Racist, to find a person with one trait and say they are MTT.

But then, for those who just came from abroad, you can tell who they are especially when they speak, their pitch is very high and they use words out of chart.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hehahehahe..that was hilarious..question thought??if i was born over there in thailand, does that make me a mtt??sorry just curious b/c i do speak english as well as any other person that is born here...well i liked the M N R one the most..made me laugh my butt off...hehehehehe..well it isn't so hard to find the mmers now and day especially with a huge amount of them fresh off the plane..usually you can pick them out of the crouwd..don't have that hard of a time finding them...you know those women that just came form thailand, they still wear the thai garment or the thai dress in public..i find it hilarious when i see them...gosh i thought it was a night gown, but i guess they still wear it publicly...hehehe..yeah and another thing that points them out of the crowd when i go to the swapmeet is that i stil see them carried their kids on their back with that hmong garment...right then i know that they are mmers..hehee...sorry not trying to be cruel..but can they try to be less spottable???hahaha...

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
whoaaa dude, i find that thing hilarious!

siting here LMAO-ing. haha =P

some these facts are so my parents, grand parents en you know the rest. lol

lamour01

sarNie Egg
Lol. This is just just a stereotype but it's really funny. :p Only #9 is true for me LOL. And do some Hmong people really call their wife "me taub"? I've never heard anyone call their spouse with that name before. It's just soo cheesy and cute in a way. Ahahaha.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.......... omg, that is funny.... i'm sitting here laughing and my family thinks i'm crazy over something out of the ordinary. heheheheh....... gosh i haven't laugh like that in ages... I think i will have to add more things on the list later on. my brother has tons of things to make fun of but he's not here at the moment.