Transformer

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I agree this movie was really awesome. At first I thought that it didn't look very good,but when I saw it I was impressed. I give 3 thumbs up for this movie.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Umm it was missing alot of details but i guess it's understandable for a 2hr movie at least they got the vital part. The only thing I can't get over was bumblebee was suppose to be a bug..................... lolz I'm still not over it.

PS.

They are going to make transformer 2. So if you like one...good news for you then.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
DIS MOVIES WAS DAMN HAWT N GOOD IT MAKE ME SAD SUM PART CUZ JAZZ I THINK THAT HIS NAME DIED..HE WAS SO KUTE EVEN THOUGH HE A CAR N BUBBLEBEE OR WAT EVA LOSS ITS LEG...BUT THE HE DIDN'T I THINK N YEA...

DO YAY THINK THERE GONNA BE A 2ND PART CUZ U KNOE THE ROBOT IN THE BAD GUYZ TEAM WENT BACK TO THEE PLANTED N I THINK HE GONNA START STUFF.. IM JUX SAYIN??

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
DIS MOVIES WAS DAMN HAWT N GOOD IT MAKE ME SAD SUM PART CUZ JAZZ I THINK THAT HIS NAME DIED..HE WAS SO KUTE EVEN THOUGH HE A CAR N BUBBLEBEE OR WAT EVA LOSS ITS LEG...BUT THE HE DIDN'T I THINK N YEA...

DO YAY THINK THERE GONNA BE A 2ND PART CUZ U KNOE THE ROBOT IN THE BAD GUYZ TEAM WENT BACK TO THEE PLANTED N I THINK HE GONNA START STUFF.. IM JUX SAYIN??

There definitely is going to be part 2. Becuase barricade and starscream didn't died from the decepticon's side. And Megatron doesn't die so easily.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
YeA Cuz It Seem MEgaTron Died EasyLy......I Only Saw StaRSCearm Flyin Back To HIs HomePlanEt But I Didn't SeE BarrIcade..Maybe I Miss SumthIn....AnyHow...Yea If THey Part 2 Ima Go Watch It ...lOl..