Treasure Venture

angellove

sarNie Egg
i was just wondering if anyone have this movie....i just wanna dl it and watch it...if anyone have it can they download it for me....i posted this in the request section but i didn't get that many replies...so can someone help me out on this...thanks

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I rented this movie and watched it a few months ago...it's an okay movie. In my opinion, it's not really one of his best series, but he's still cute as always in it.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really like the song and everything at first... but the more i think about the story and progression... it's quite disappointing...

i wish the series have more characters... more mini stories... some more romance... character development....(vicki's character definitely developed!)... and all those things that makes a Wuxia series very good....

here's some pic...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i saw the dubbed one at the store but i wasn't too sure about it...ive heard a lot of mixed reviews about it..if some can ul it, that would be awesome!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
well...people have different opinons ....but for me...i loved this movie. i thought it had the right amount of cuteness and sweets and fighting. plus....nicky was super hott in here. hahah...along with vicky's always-so-pretty-face. ^_^

SMILE2MEH

sarNie Egg
YEAH I LIKE THIS ONE LOTS ALSO.. IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY THAT ANYONE CAN POST UP ANY OF THE SOUNDTRACKS OF THE MOVIE?
IF SO IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANX!!!

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I love this drama. I think Nicky Wu is so cute and so is Vicky Chao. I really love this drama. Highly recommened for those who havent seen it. ^_^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
okay... i'll go look for the songs... and try to post it up before the weekend...

i have the series dubbed in Thai... but only on VHS... my friend has it in VCD... but in Chinese audio...

so yeah... either way... i can't do much... unless i go buy a $200 DVD recorder and record the series onto DVDs and upload it onto my computer and convert it to smaller files, then upload it to the internet and onto sarnworld... whew!!!

xn2004

sarNie Egg
yea i saw this series also. i thought it was really good. i loved it and both nick and vicki did a great job in the series.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
this tv series is a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT because, Vicki acts the same throughout the series until towards the end, Nick Wu's character isn't very believable. He's suppose to be this supper bad-a** assasin sent to kill her, but he's afraid of going into a brothel after having the reputation of being the world's top killer? There's something fishy about that one.

The love scenes between them were good, but nothing memorable except for the wedding at the palace when he comes and takes her away...other than that...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep... the overall story plot was a big flop... it could have been very good if they develop it with more characters and action....

but i liked the music and songs... and clothing... and vicki's hair... LOL

kazee

i think it was a good series.. it's true.. vicki didn't change much throughout the movie.. and nicki was just i don't know.. but there were some romantic parts in that movie.. it was a cute series.. there could have been more action involved..