[True] Autumn in My Heart (True Vision)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
May? I guess Ken and Tik will be in competition, speaking of their lakorns, since both are airing in May! Wow, that's like double the awesomeness! Haha. I will probably be more hooked to MSNP, but that doesn't mean I won't support my Tikkerman! Hehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I don't see the "Won Bin" character featured at all. Is he not significant in this Thai version??? Cuz I am a BIG Won Bin and Tae Suk fan.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
The trailers look good! They are so cute together.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Looking forward to this, hope they don't ruin it cuz I loved the Korean version. Tik is handsome, Aom is beautiful, but she looks too young for Tik. Too bad Ananda isn't playing Won Bin's role, though I've never seen any of his works before, I wouldn't mind if he played Won Bin's role, cuz he is handsome and it will be awesome to have to very handsome and attractive men fighting for n'ek. Won Bin outshined Song Seung-heon in the Korean version, no doubt, however, I feel that Tik will outshine the guy that is playing Punjan in this version. The girl that plays the fiancee is very beautiful, she actually reminds me of Han Na-na who played the fiancee role in the Korean version.

Is it just me or does Aom sort of looks like Eugene? 

Btw, does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the teaser? I really like it. Thanks :)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Its ok. Its starting out first. Confusing but luckyy I watches he k version so I understand

decoy123

sarNie Egg
hey erm, anybuddies knows if there's any version thats out now thats any clearier than the ones peaches is uplinking, is it just me or its it, but the ep.s are so unclear sort of blurry a bit, i couldn't make out any details while watching it.....??????!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
decoy123 said:
hey erm, anybuddies knows if there's any version thats out now thats any clearier than the ones peaches is uplinking, is it just me or its it, but the ep.s are so unclear sort of blurry a bit, i couldn't make out any details while watching it.....??????!!!!!

I don't know which ones you're referring to, but LoveAomSushar @ YT uploads good quality ones. 
http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveAomSushar/videos?view=0

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man Im not sure if I'm ready to bawl my eye balls out!!! The K-version is forever endlessly tear-jerking...from WonBin to SHK to SSH...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitzzzz so overwhelmingly tearjerking and  sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!

maybe Ill wait til they all grow up and tune it. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
hm..I dont find the nang'ek acting decent at all..kind of boring.
the dude that play won bin's role is ok..mediocre..tik doesnt stand out either ><

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufjYynC5rMg

I have to agree. I watched a little of the beginning and when they grew up, and I just don't feel this lakorn. Haha. No one stands out in here. Tik for sure doesn't stand out, but I think it's not because of him it's because of the character. For the Korean version SSH didn't stand out either. Shoot I didn't like him at all. I was all for Won Bin. HAHA. I think we all were.
Any who, I think the girl who plays Tik's fiancee is pretty though.