[True] Coffee Prince (Nadao Bangkok)

DaraDarling

sarNie Egg
Parng Sanaeha and Khun Seuk was filmed in HD, but wasnt broadcasted in HD.
Free TV channels (ch3,ch5,ch7,ch9) doesnt support HD yet
But because True (cable Tv) has their HD channels, Coffee Prince is the first lakorn/series in HD

"The series will be filmed using the HD format to provide viewers with clearest shots. Thus, it will be the first time in Thailand for a Thai lakorn to be aired in HD format (*Note: Many free TV lakorns have already started filming in HD but couldn’t broadcast in HD just yet.)"
source: inwlakorns

PS. I also heard that Taweepop (Om/Pancake) and many more were also filmed in HD

fun

Expired Sarnie
I seriously thought tawan deurd aired HD. khun suek was shot n aired hd. now thailand needs to release blue ray lol well it took them forever to finally filmed.hd so I don't think blue ray will be any time soon.

Asy

sarNie Immature
If I'm not mistaken Tawan Deard was the first Ch3 lakorn that was filmed in HD. It's too bad that Khun Seuk wasn't broadcasted in HD, considering it was a 50million baht lakorn lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
really I thought ks would aired hd considering they spent so money on it. sadly I think that was one of the most overrated lakorn this year. not promotional wise but all the bragging before it aired. definitely not worth a 50 million baht lakorn. aum is sure eye candy tho lol loved how we are talking about another lakorn in this thread. the lakorn itself.must not be that interesting enough to talk about.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
will it be worth watching though?
i couldn't even watch the korean version.
back then, or even now.
the teaser looks okay~
but other than that, i don't feel it.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Cn anyone pls help this Lakorn is not being upload on YouTube anymore anyone by chance who else r uploading this Lakorn thanks