True Love - Wannaone FF

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
Hello, this is my first time posting a fanfiction here on AF. I heard from my sister that AF is not quite as active as in the past, but I just want to at least one person to read and enjoy my writing. Also to give me feedback on ways to improve my writing. So now I will share my writing with whoever comes across this and wants to read it. :)

True Love
Chapter 1:

I watched the seconds ticking by on the clock, waiting for work to be over. My heart wanted the day to end as fast as possible because it knew there was someone waiting just for me at home. Just as I thought of his face, the bell rang, releasing the workers. Gathering all my belongings, I headed out to my beautiful light-blue Mini Convertible, that my sweetheart had gotten me for my birthday this year. A big smile was spread across my face because just the thought of seeing him soon, made me the happiest.
I got home from work, seeing my brother Jisung at the door. I ran and hugged him before we headed inside. Then I saw Daniel sitting in the diner room smiling at me. I smiled back at him. With my amazing sense of smell, I could make out a delicious scent coming from the kitchen. Just then Minhyun walked in, holding my favorite dish, two whole plates of Dumplings, one in ach hand. We all sat down and ate the food.
“Okay I’m going to go.” I said after eating.
I got up and headed to my room, but ran into Woo Jin first. I dodged to go around him, but he grabbed my arm to hold me back.
“Careful, there are a lot of Lego pieces in the hallway.” Woo Jin said.
“Ok thanks, I’ll watch where I’m stepping.” I replied.
I went into my room and grabbed my towel to go take a warm bath. Turning the hot water on, I laid down and closed my eyes, relaxing. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
“Yo-ryo-jwo!” Daniel shouted from the other side of the door.
‘’Wait five minutes!” I shouted back to him.
“I need to poop!” Daniel said, sounding like he’s holding in his last breath.
I laughed at the sound because it was so cute.
“Hold it in for just a bit longer.” I said, teasing him.
I tried to stay in there a bit longer just to tease him again, but I knew he couldn’t hold it in any longer. Feeling bad, I quickly dried myself and got dressed before opening the door for him. His face was red from holding his breath and he was covering his ass with his right hand; His left hand was rubbing his stomach. Just the sight of him was hilarious and I couldn’t help but laugh as he pushed pass me into the bathroom. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I heard the explosives blowing up and grossed out, I quickly went into my room.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr told me to come and read this. I'm glad I gave it a try. I love that it's funny and the main character is so straightforward. Please Continue.

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
Well thanks! It my first FF ever! I was waiting to see who is going to read first. But no one else read it, so I was like ''Fine, I should stop.'' then you finally read it and I will make sure to do the chapter 2. And also, thanks for reading it. You just lighten up my day! Go Wannable!!!!!!

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
Here is chapter two. I know the chapters are a little short (I mean really short) But this is my first FF so I hope you guys enjoy it. Please feel free to leave any comments or complaints so I can better my writing. :)

Chapter 2:
Being exhausted from work, I fell asleep as soon as I lay on the bed. The next morning I was woken up by a delicious smell. I got out of my room and went to the bathroom to brush my hair. After putting my hair up into a messy bun, I head to the kitchen to see what there was to eat. The first thing I see is my sweetheart, Lee Woojin. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He hugs me back really tight with a huge grin on his face.
"I miss my little Cutie." said Lee Woojin in his squeaky cute voice.
"Hahaha, stop it! I can’t breathe!" I said feeling like I’m going to be squished to death.
He laughs as he let go of me and we turn around to see Daniel with a sad face staring at us. Daniel quickly bow to greet us.
"I just woke up to see what that delicious smell is." Daniel stated.
I looked into Daniel's eyes and I could sense there was something wrong.
"Oh! Its just my cooking." Lee Woojin said before I could speak up, "I made it for my sweetie."
Woojin moved aside to show the kitchen table full of my favorite dishes. My eyes widened at the sight of food and I was excited. Turning back to thank Woojin, I caught a glimpse of Daniel, still looking sad. Feeling uneasy, I covered my stomach with my arms and looked up to Woojin.
"I’m going to the restroom!" I said before turning away.
I ran all the way to the restroom and sat down on the toilet. I close my eyes thinking about Daniel. Finally, I opened my eyes again.
"Why is he so weird today?" I wondered.
Just then, I heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I said raising one eyebrow.
"Its Daniel." Daniel said from the other side of the bathroom door.
"What do you want?" I questioned.
"I just need to talk to you." Daniel replied.
I pretended to 'do my business' for about ten more seconds before opening the door.
"Yes?" I asked.
` "Um, let's talk outside." Daniel said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.
He pulled me straight to my favorite tree before stopping and letting go of my hand.
" What did you need to talk to me about?" I questioned.
Daniel looked at me with serious worried eyes and stated:
"Lee Woojin."

sarN

sarNie Granny
True. AF fanfiction use to be very active but we turn into adult , its all about working, paid bill and raising a family LOL . Nice story so far .

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
Glad U read and liked it, sarN. I wrote the story with my sister's help and it turned out good. With out my sister helping to fix my grammar, no one would be able to understand what I was trying to say. LOL.
{ Hehe…}