True singers

onahc

sarNie Elites
you guys are forgettting the king of look tung. got jakrapan, he can outsing most of the people listed. he can sing look tung, pop, etc. look tung requires more vocal skill than pop music. the king of pop though is bird. love his pop and oldies album.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i don't really listen to look thung but a few of da pop singers are real good at look thung too. i like p'bird's voice when he does look thung. and believe it or not but aof sang look thung b4 and he actually sounded real good lol :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
ohhh i don't really listen to look thung but a few of da pop singers are real good at look thung too. i like p'bird's voice when he does look thung. and believe it or not but aof sang look thung b4 and he actually sounded real good lol :D
yeah aof can sing

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

PECK PALITCHOKE! amazing range. He has the best voice, just not the best songs. If he sang the songs Aof does, he'd be more popular. But Aof's voice is awesome too....he sings with real emotion.

Pop I love his voice! It's soothing & extremely sweet.
Da Endorphine & Punch! love love them....

Plus..M Attaupon! <333

icebé

sarNie Egg
i think most of them have already been listed, but like this voices:
- niew & jiew: i love their voices esp. in their newest song อดใจรอ!!!
- pup potato
- clash: soothing voice, but sometimes he really sings through his nose...
- ruj the star: i watched him singing live ft. vietrio... lol and i realised his voice life is pretty good, or maybe it's the song lmao, anyway it's really soothing...
- da endorphine
- palmy
- m auttapon
- new singer of so cool, but i don't know his name... his voice is really deep love it... and he sings almost the same life
- lula: really unique voice
- calories blah blah
- punch
- etc
- tor+
- preaw, tei, well actually all voices in d.i.y
- panadda
- klear
... lol i'm too lazy to think of more good thai voices

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I would say some of the thai comedians have awesome voices. Like the guy that host Vetee Thai (wow, he sang for Mother's day with the other guests and his voice was way better than the pro singers).

My list would include:
Rung Suriya (his voice amazes me)
Aof...strong and powerful voice
Randy Esarn (I went to watch his vids on youtube & he's an amazing lil kid)
Fon Thanasunton (Beautiful voice, she can sing chinese, etc. too)
Punch (her voice on jumleuy ruk song is awesome)
Earn The Star (good voice)
Air Suradee (amazing voice)
Joy Sirilak (her range is amazing. every song she sings is good)
Tai Orathai (she was the start of something new, now everyone mimics her tone)
Pink (the lead singer is great)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
u all mostly named it hehe.. >_< .. i luv p'bank voice.. hehe..

they're all good.. well some that is lol.. i cant name all the good ones atm though hehe xp..

ouli_00

sarNie Egg
PECK PALITCHOKE! amazing range. He has the best voice, just not the best songs. If he sang the songs Aof does, he'd be more popular.

i totally agree with you

I love PECK and ICE...both have great voices and personalities...and they're so CUTE!!!!!