[True4U] Jao Wayha Series 2: Pichit Daen Jai (6 Hanuman)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Rumor has it 8 figures! If that is true, how wealthy is True and who owns them? First the 5 million usd budget for the series, now this.
I'm counting my fingers and still don't how much that is in Thai money. Lol, but damn this company much be rich! How much does a series ually cost to produce?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just hope storyline for all 3 parts are interesting bc she's got a good looking cast already so storyline and stuff better be good hahhaha. The good thing these men will be in unform half of the time probably hahahah

TubbyTinker

Andrew & Pan are the bickering couple bc the way they live their life are different. She's a daughter of a business man and/or woman. Pan's character, Meena, went to do volunteer work at the same base where Andrew is staying at. Idk if this is true but the summary I read from, says that Thongrob & Meena have a history together, meaning they've dated before but situation and circumstances bring them closer together again.

Andrew said from the press con that even though they argue and such, his character is always worrying for her #awwww ❤

Cr.fixsafari

Other than the press conference today, all 6 casts will be shooting the banquet scene where our pranangs will be doing some ballroom dance.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
As long as he doesn't get her pregnant then try to give her money for an abortion :rant:

I Dont Think He'll Do That. At least He Wont Find Her The Best Doctor For An Abortion....

sarN

sarNie Granny
So, this mean , its romantic/comedy ^^^ I like Andrew in comedy , he funny. In the dragon seris his storyline was the best lols I laugh all thur the eps.

TubbyTinker

I think so, for this part. Andrew said there's not a lot of action scenes compared to the first part. Thank goodness bc I like action but not to that extent lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Andrew looks good, especially since he lost some weight now. I think he and Pan look a bit odd together but I like them both so I'll watch. 

BBelly

sarNie Egg
That dress is hideous. Sorry.

I agree that Pan and Andrew don't quite look like they go together but I think it's part of the charm. Out of the three couples, I think Aum and Noon look the most "fitting" but we'll see how it all plays out. 

Fingers crossed for this series...and that it gets subbed. 

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Wonder how much Pan gets paid to sign a contract with True? Wonder if Mai will do the same.
I think for now Mai is freelance. Aside from True4U, she also has upcoming lakorns under Ch3. It would be better if Pancake stayed freelance first in order to work with different production and celebs...since she's signed to True4U, I wish her all the best and good luck with this series and all her upcoming projects.

I really hope that all parts of the series will get subbed.
Is this part airing already?

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-02-17-07-29.png
Can someone translate what is written? I really hope this part followed by TikMai will be aired very soon, Aum and Noon's part already ended not too long ago.

Credits as tagged