Tsawb Yaj???

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
he married my mom's close friend...my mom said that when she, my mom's friend, got him to the US, he ditched her and spread rumors about her...I don't know, kinda her fault for marrying him anyways, should've been more cautious marrying someone from overseas, even famous people...not saying that all people from overseas are bad but...just saying

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
it's sad, i'm torn between loving his voice and disliking the fact that he did that if it's true.

when i went to laos with my mom this year and last year, i saw a lot of young hmong laos guys with older hmong usa women. it's sad the situation that they put themselves in because of their life (both the young guys and older women). when i went there, i met my cousin who is in her 40s and she married her hmong laos boyfriend who is 24. they got married the day after she arrived there. she should have waited before marrying him because after they married and they went to the new year in his town, three of his girl friends came up to them/him. also she's planning on bringing him to america. i hope everything goes well for them.

newho, my bf is jealous of my love for tsawb yaj's voice. it's not like i want to marry tsawb yaj but i just want to marry his voice. haha...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I like him for his singing and his looks (mainly his height, he looks tall). I can care less about his personal life now, Txhaj broke my heart and now I view all Hmong guy celebs as egoistic. I said it wasn't going to effect my support on them, but it probably will effect it. lol.

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
is he still marry to her or did he go back??
Tsawb dumped her like a year or so already. As I know, he used her like a bridge to cross over to the US only. After a year in the US and had a kid with her then he started to be bad to her and dumped shortly after that. Anyways, feel sorry for that poor lady....!

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
It sucks. I don't like him now. I see no problem marrying a Hmong guy from Laos or Thailand as long as he and I are around the same age (same generation), single, educated, average looking (one cannot be more good looking than the other, haha). The problems arise when women of almost 40 years old with teenager kids marrying young, single, good looking men. I look at myself first. If I don't have anything good other than being used for them to get here, then I won't bother. If I'm already married once, then I won't bother marrying those guys over there, unless I'm still pretty, rich, and young. LOL...

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
well he is a freakin jerk if he used her. altho i do have to say that she should have known better. she got his body for year or two and he got his green card. can he really get citizenship unless he's still married to her. you have to be married at least 3 years. she can also divorce him and he'd be sent back. oh well...there are bound to be that kind of people in this world.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Last I heard, his lady that he was suppose to marry to him to either get back with her and take care of their child or she's going to send him back. So with that said, he didn't want to go back to Laos and went back to her.