Tsis yog Laib

fns

sarNie Hatchling
Have anyone seen this movie? isn't good can someone give me a brief summary to this movie? if anyone want to see the cover go to loojceedentertainment.....

thank you

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I saw it too on loojceebentertainment. I'm thinking of getting it too when I come down to the Fresno New Year.

One of my cousin in Cal. got a copy and she said it's actually pretty good movie. Worth buying. She said it's not your typical hmong love story. Such as an orphan or the parents want someone richer to be their son/daugther in law. Its a love( a little comdey) story about oppsite attract. She's a innoccent good type of girl while he's the wild/bad type of boy but with a good heart. Their path crossed and they somehow connected and sparks flew...they can't keep away the attraction between them. But her mother judges him from his looks and forbidden their love. Her mother want's her to marry someone with a education and who doesn't resemble a bad boy type. But as time passed and at times of hardship her mother found out the hard way that the ones who she loved the most and has greatest hopes for is not excatly who they portrait they are. The one you least expected to love you could do so much for you. The mother learned that one can not judge a book by it's cover. That looks doesn't neccarry translate who a person is.

After telling me the summary it made me really anxious to see it. However where I live they don't have it yet so I'm going to have to wait until I come down to Fresno New Year.

By the way I heard it's starring Eb Lauj. And that he looked pretty cute in this movie.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
sounds good to me too... maybe i just might look for it at the new year then :) post up the cover if anyone have???

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
link production ey... i might be interested... they're one of the hmong production that i trust will make a good movie.

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
:D The Movie "Tsis Yog Laib" is really good...also the quality of the movie is really good too. Its worth you money. Not like other hmong movie
i saw it.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey sarn peeps. I just got a copy. It's a pretty good movie. Well worth the money. Very different from other regular love movies. It's actually something most of us can relate thru experience or knowing someone who went thru the experience.

I thought Eb looked very cute in this movie. Cuter than his previous movies. I think this is one of his best movie so far.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the preview and I think it looks pretty good. The storyline overall is well written. I hope it doesn't end in a tragedy because if I directed this movie, I would have made it a tragedy, but that just me, I'm a trajedy theatre lover (Romeo and Juliet) :p

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
okies i bought the movie and watched it... here's my critics

Good points
- different storyline from other movie, phab ej is a handsome devil lol, funny telephone scene, and drunk w/ pepsi scene, mothers acts good sometimes

Bad Points bad acting, lacks chemistry between actor/ess. i don't buy that they are in love, N' ej just okay looking w/ a weird voice, cast don't have much to say, only a lot of staring into space and there's too much shyness. scenes doesn't flow smoothly and was badly develop like they were rushing the movie to end. i got bored of it. it didn't catch my attention and hold like KCKT. this isn't the best movie from link pictures.... maybe because xab thoj didn't help them in it....

i'll give it e 3/5 in hmong standards.... however is i was to rank it on the standards of the amer/thai/korean/chin/etc... it wouldn't make the chart.

sorry if i offend anyone... remeber this is just my opinion.... i bought it for $25 and i don't think it's worth it. i would just b a movie were i wanna see it but i wouldn't wanna buy it. (lol but i already bought it.)

mai92

sarNie Adult
is it just one part? for $25?

i may go buy this just because of the handsome dude...

hehehehehe..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow 25 bucks...i don't have that much money for just one movie man if one of the movie cost 25 i rather spend that for a 5-part 5 dollar movie..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ummmm...my sister bought it during fresno new year and i think the reason why people like it....is just probably because the pra'ek is handsome in there but for sure this movie was not as good as i thought it would be...i guess it was kinda a waste of money....but just my opinion...