Tsov & Tsuv 2012

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Trailer:
http://youtu.be/BJEwVYSldZc

Xab Thoj's new movie. lol the disputes between the Green and White Hmongs.

Sister in law bought it and I watched it. I'd have to say this is one of his good movies. :D
Even though the moral is pretty decent and simple, it doesn't drag and straight to the point. hahaha. No weeping or long crying scenes. Pretty funny.Kept the storyline going with a nice flow in my opinion.

I'm really picky in watching Hmong movies cause I've been disappointed by Hmong movies in the past few years, but this one, it made me stay up this late just to watch part 2. :)

P.S. if you're looking for the tragedy ending type, this isn't it....but I'd recommend this to you all. Worth watching and buying.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Ohh it looks good! Hahaha Xab & that girl look good together :) Theyve been making more movies together now..it used to be Xab and Txiab.... however you spell her name haha

neena

sarNie Adult
I am glad to say that Xab Thoj never disappoints me with his movies. I have enjoyed almost every one. His sense of humor is great and he knows how to show it in films. He's the Stephen Chow of Hmong films.

Mistspyed

sarNie Egg
Not a fan of Hmong movie, but saw this movie and I love it! So hilarious! Love the traditional green and white Hmong clothes they wore (instead of the fancy ones) and one of the very few Hmong movie that they actually spoke green Hmong. Movie producers seriously need to make more movie with green Hmong speakers.

myx

sArNieZ
my family (speaks white and green) enjoyed watching this movie. it's kinda rare to see/hear people speak green (hmoob leeg) in movies. this is a must watch. i luv watching movie about white and green hmong. i actually learn new things/words that i never knew or heard of.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
pog blaum and her husband are hilarious!
lOL YUP, they're sticky as ever, but that's what makes it funny. LMAOXD

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO!  I love the "txav" part (meaning Xab wanted his wife to "txiav" the branches).  She thought Xab meant "to move" so she kept moving further & further. Freaking Hilarious.  

Also the Hmong dawb support Hmong dawb part.  When Hmong dawb cries, they all cry together.  So Yawg Fav forced Niam Fav to start crying...OMG too funny.  

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha I know right. lol 

Yawg Fav and Niam Fav is my fav. OG couples in Hmong Movies. LOLXD

mia07

Introvert
My sis and I were talking about this movie. I'm going to see if I can find the time to watch it.