tub yaj and chen vaj's has a new movie

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i new it...cause i think u mention once that u talk to him or somthing like that but yeah...people might like him cause he's handsome but i don't like him cause his adittute...so concitive..
ha, I WISH! no, it might've been another girl, I wish I got to talk to/with him, anyone know how to?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
yeah...if yah wanna holla at him quickly before he get marry true or not who cares just tell me if ysah want it i could give it to u in email....byes...

still one of their fans out there....im like a supporter.....byes laterz.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah i agree with the concietive thingy..nkaujhmonglauj...i like ur banner very funny..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
it looks boring too many things are happening on the poster that i dont even want to look at it anymore
none of the people look appealing and it's done by the same people who did "innocent cyclone" which was a very horrible movie in my opinion except for the scenery...the way the story was told was stupid and it drag....hope this one is not like that even if it was i wouldn't watch it...
feels like a waste of time...

p.s.
don't really like tou yaj or chen...they're both gay and ugly and too conceited....no offense to their fans...it's just the image that they created for themself that made me dislike them...

plus the title is nothing new at all....people need to come up with something different....it's getting old probably the same typical story line too...orphan falls in love with rich guy/girl...parents disapprove...marry anyways...cheat....have kids that are also orphan...same o same o i need a new story here...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
is that tou yaj or his brother hug a skeleton???? oh my god i can't believe i think i gotta watch this movie

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hlub tshaj txoj siab?

why cant they come with other titles then ones that we already heard. lols

and yeah, tub yaj did get fat. lols.. what is he eating? ahahha..