Tub Yaj and Ntxawm Lis

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
Is it true both of them came out a music video together..because my mom went to the flee market and saw the music video..she also say Ntxawm Lis look different?

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. Both of them came out with a music video together. I just bought Ntxawm's cd, but I didn't by her dvd though.

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
They probably thought they did, but didn't. They got married two weeks ago. How I know? My auntie called us. They're finally married.
Somehow according to her new album, I think the two are already divorced. All of her songs seem to be dedicated to her husband.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Somehow according to her new album, I think the two are already divorced. All of her songs seem to be dedicated to her husband.
They're not divorced. How could they be divorce when they just got married two weeks ago? Of course all of her songs are basically about divorce and other things that happen in a marriage, but she might probably sing about other people whose life are like that too not just her. I'm not gonna say that they are divorce cause its just weird how they got married two weeks ago and now divorce?? I don't think so. That's just weird.

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
They're not divorced. How could they be divorce when they just got married two weeks ago? Of course all of her songs are basically about divorce and other things that happen in a marriage, but she might probably sing about other people whose life are like that too not just her. I'm not gonna say that they are divorce cause its just weird how they got married two weeks ago and now divorce?? I don't think so. That's just weird.
um..actually i heard that they got married a long time ago, not just 2 weeks ago

becki

sarNie Hatchling
i went to the fee market and the hmong stores at fresno and i didn't find their music video... only find their cd music... the one release during fresno new year 2009-2010...

anyone live near fresno or in sac. or anyway know where to get it near those two places... please let me know.. i want to go get me the music video... :) thanks...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i went to the fee market and the hmong stores at fresno and i didn't find their music video... only find their cd music... the one release during fresno new year 2009-2010...

anyone live near fresno or in sac. or anyway know where to get it near those two places... please let me know.. i want to go get me the music video... :) thanks...
I got the cd at the flee market in st. paul. They were selling their videos. If you want, I can give you the producer's number. I have it. Just tell me and I'll give to you.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
I got the cd at the flee market in st. paul. They were selling their videos. If you want, I can give you the producer's number. I have it. Just tell me and I'll give to you.
sure can you get me their number...? what is the name of the production...?