TuB Yaj from America?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AT FiiRST i THOUGHT HE WAS OKAY... BUT THEN SUDDENLY.. I STARTED TO THiiNK HE'S HOT... i DON'T KNOE WHY BUT THERE'S SOMETHiiNG ABOUT HiiM .... BUT SO.... HE'S ALiiVE RiiGHT??? I HOPE SO.... LOOKiiNG FORWARD TO WATCHiiNG HiiS NEW MOViiES!!! :D

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
ok.. i don't know where Tub Yaj is really from...America? Laos?

Well, all you guys have to do is ask me where he is really from...hehe. I'm the first guy to cast him as the main character in "Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam". He came to me, actually...when I was in Khejme, Thailand looking for the right guy to play the main character. When we first met, he was really shy but I know that deep down inside he is not. At first, nobody wants to cast him because they don't believe in him...except me...So, I took a chance and put a lot of trust, training, guiding and directing on him and the rest is...well...HISTORY. Now, everybody wants him. Oh well.

I'm sure a lot of you ladies are pretty crazy about him. Yeap, one thing is for sure...he is one handsome dude. A word of caution to you ladies though...LOOK BEYOND THE HANDSOME FACE...IT MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU EXPECTED. HOLD ON TIGHT TO YOUR BOY-FRIENDS! hehe...sorry to disappoint you ladies.

Anyways, he is from Minnesota. Living at the "East side" of St. Paul.

JUST KIDDING...The truth...He's from Laos. He fled to Thailand claiming to be a "Hmoob Caub Fab" in hopes of gaining a way to America but things did not go accordingly and now he's stuck with alot of the rest of the Hmong who are now taking refuge in DEJ DAWB. The good news is...he did not throw away his Laotian passport down the Mekong river so he is able to go back and forth to visit his family in Laos.

Ohh and uhhh...alot of you were wondering if he is DEAD or ALIVE?

Don't worry...HE IS ALIVE AND WELL.

Keep wishing upon a star...some day you may get to meet him. TRY NOT TO FAINT!
No, no...hehe...I'm just kidding around.

I hope you guys keep supporting Hmong stars like him as well as Hmong producers and directors so we can continue making better and better movies in the future.

PEACE, everyone.

MOUA

Fearless

sarNie Adult
pathfinder said:

I'm sure a lot of you ladies are pretty crazy about him. Yeap, one thing is for sure...he is one handsome dude. A word of caution to you ladies though...LOOK BEYOND THE HANDSOME FACE...IT MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU EXPECTED. HOLD ON TIGHT TO YOUR BOY-FRIENDS! hehe...sorry to disappoint you ladies.

[post="144084"][/post]​

So are you saying that he's gay?

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
Fearless said:
So are you saying that he's gay?
[post="144159"][/post]​

Not that I know of. And I hope that he is not gay...hehe.

"Beauty is only skin deep."

Use your own intelligence and judgment to look beyond a person's handsome or beautiful face and dig deep down into his/her heart. You'll find the real person in there somewhere. From there...you can go crazy and head over heels with him or her if he is who you really expected.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I say, "what beautiful face with a captivating smile that comes at us is of tiny matter compared to what comes at us from deep within." Haha...cheezy quote. But I believe it's true. :rolleyes:

Tub Yaj is a good guy. I hope some of you ladies get a chance to meet him some day. And don't worry, he's NOT GAY. I just hope you guys appreciate that someone special that you've already got in your arms instead of wishing for someone else's.

Anyways...

ML

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
pathfinder said:
YM_gurl said:
Well, all you guys have to do is ask me where he is really from...hehe. I'm the first guy to cast him as the main character in "Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam". He came to me, actually...when I was in Khejme, Thailand looking for the right guy to play the main character. When we first met, he was really shy but I know that deep down inside he is not. At first, nobody wants to cast him because they don't believe in him...except me...So, I took a chance and put a lot of trust, training, guiding and directing on him and the rest is...well...HISTORY. Now, everybody wants him. Oh well.

JUST KIDDING...The truth...He's from Laos. He fled to Thailand claiming to be a "Hmoob Caub Fab" in hopes of gaining a way to America but things did not go accordingly and now he's stuck with alot of the rest of the Hmong who are now taking refuge in DEJ DAWB. The good news is...he did not throw away his Laotian passport down the Mekong river so he is able to go back and forth to visit his family in Laos.

I hope you guys keep supporting Hmong stars like him as well as Hmong producers and directors so we can continue making better and better movies in the future.

PEACE, everyone.

MOUA
[post="144084"][/post]​

Thanks a lot Pathfinder... :)

you blew we away..." he is from Minnesota..." hehee!! :)
i was about to say... "are u for real..." hahaha!!!

Thanks again.... :D

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I HEARD THAT SOMEONE FROM MN. IS DOIN PAPER WORKS TO MARRY TOU YAJ.. SHE'S LIKE A REALLY GOOD PERSON... GOT HER BACHLOR AND EVERYTHING... PLUS.. I NEVER KNEW THAT TUB YAJ WAS DIVORCE...

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i heard that he's from america too, but i don't think so that he's in here lol...........maybe thailand or laos

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
chakrit_Y said:
I HEARD THAT SOMEONE FROM MN. IS DOIN PAPER WORKS TO MARRY TOU YAJ.. SHE'S LIKE A REALLY GOOD PERSON... GOT HER BACHLOR AND EVERYTHING... PLUS.. I NEVER KNEW THAT TUB YAJ WAS DIVORCE...
[post="145164"][/post]​

WHAT?!? <_<

TOU YAJ DIVORCED!!!!! ???? ARE YOU serious? where/who did you hear it from? is this some kind of rumor... ?? oh my!!! :blink:

:shocked: :huh:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
YM_gurl said:
WHAT?!? <_<

TOU YAJ DIVORCED!!!!! ???? ARE YOU serious? where/who did you hear it from? is this some kind of rumor... ?? oh my!!! :blink:
:shocked: :huh:
[post="145325"][/post]​
HAHA.. IDUNNO IF IT'S TRUE BUT THATS WHAT MY AUNT TOLD ME.. I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS DIVORCE EITHER..

leek18

sarNie Adult
i heard some of you guys say that he from Dej Dawb, well he not from Dej Dawb he from Khej Me (where all the actor and actress such as nina yang, kooj hawj, paj thoj, and coob thoj live there) Tub Yaj is not from Dej Dawb, if he from Dej Dawb he can't do all this movie anymore well the true thing about him is that he from Khej Me

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Muao Lee, the director of Tub Yaj first movie Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam, said that Tub is living in Dej Dawb. Who is to believe. Does anyone really know the truth.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:

I have no clue... but many people say he's from America.. Wisconsin..Yes, he does look like he's from America but i heard from my friend at school that he's from LAos.. because my friends sister n law who just came from Laos.. said he lives where she lives.. so i guess... Tub Yaj is from Laos.. not America.. i mean WhoA!!! he looks like he's from America.. well, i don't know if its true so yeah... :p
[post="75996"][/post]​

OH,..HE'S FROM LAOS ACTUALLY..YEA CUZ MY UNCLE MARRIED THIS GIRL OVER THERE N SHE TOLD US THAT HE USED TO TALK TO HER BUT SHE DIDN'T LIKE HIM CUZ HE TALKS STUCK UP..YEAH WELL I GUESS CUZ THA'S JUST WAT I WAS TOLD..SO YEAH.AND HE DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HE'S FROM HERE..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
DaH_LaDiE said:
OH,..HE'S FROM LAOS ACTUALLY..YEA CUZ MY UNCLE MARRIED THIS GIRL OVER THERE N SHE TOLD US THAT HE USED TO TALK TO HER BUT SHE DIDN'T LIKE HIM CUZ HE TALKS STUCK UP..YEAH WELL I GUESS CUZ THA'S JUST WAT I WAS TOLD..SO YEAH.AND HE DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HE'S FROM HERE..
[post="146747"][/post]​
he did a while back... lol...
:lmao:

anyways, most guys in laos.. talks stuck up..i can tell u that... :D

shinhwa_dbsk

sarNie Egg
chakrit_Y said:
[post="145164"][/post]​
what??? she wanna marry Tub Yaj..omg!!! wow..she must reallie lub him huh..lol...
tub was married?? divorce??? wow
thanx foe the info

shinhwa_dbsk

sarNie Egg
pathfinder said:
YM_gurl said:

PEACE, everyone.

MOUA
[post="144084"][/post]​
hahaa i was shock when yooh saii he was from MN....haha until i read the otha sentence...he's a very good actor...plus a cute and hawt actor as well...
he looks like kangta..( former from H.O.t)
a lot of meeh sisters and cuzins like him a lot....^^