TuB Yaj from America?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok.. i don't know where Tub Yaj is really from...America? Laos?

I have no clue... but many people say he's from America.. Wisconsin..Yes, he does look like he's from America but i heard from my friend at school that he's from LAos.. because my friends sister n law who just came from Laos.. said he lives where she lives.. so i guess... Tub Yaj is from Laos.. not America.. i mean WhoA!!! he looks like he's from America.. well, i don't know if its true so yeah... :p

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
definetly NOT from America......i was thinking THAILAND...but maybe LAOS itself seems like a more reasonable answer....

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:
ok.. i don't know where Tub Yaj is really from...America? Laos?

I have no clue... but many people say he's from America.. Wisconsin..Yes, he does look like he's from America but i heard from my friend at school that he's from LAos.. because my friends sister n law who just came from Laos.. said he lives where she lives.. so i guess... Tub Yaj is from Laos.. not America.. i mean WhoA!!! he looks like he's from America.. well, i don't know if its true so yeah... :p
[post="75996"][/post]​

you know what upon your question, i just recently heard that he's from America, and that he lives in Minnesota....and that his dad took him over to act in movies. Not sure...but my nieces told me that, cause one of her friend is related to Tub Yaj.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
genn04 said:
you know what upon your question, i just recently heard that he's from America, and that he lives in Minnesota....and that his dad took him over to act in movies. Not sure...but my nieces told me that, cause one of her friend is related to Tub Yaj.
[post="92009"][/post]​
I'm not sure either.. some people say he's from here.. that he's from wis or mn.. but some say he's from laos.. so i really don't know.. :blink:
i wonder where he's really from though.... :wacko:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hliyaj said:
He's definitely hot for a Hmong guy from Laos.
[post="102067"][/post]​
reallie though.. :D cause when i went over there.. last year..
you sure don't see any kute hmong guys up in laos.. hahaha..
i guess hmong producers.. do know how to find the best looking hmong peeps to make movies.. ahaha... :rolleyes:

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
genn04 said:
[post="92009"][/post]​
WHO IS THIS TOU YANG GUY?????????????
please give more information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what movie did he play.........????????????????? :shocked:

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
are we talking about tub yaj from txiv kawm teev kua muag...if its him..he dont look like he is from america...just weird that he would be..too mmer or 311...sorry for being rude but i dont think he is from america....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, were talking about tub yaj.. frum txiv kawm teev kua muag...

hehee... i was just wondering.. where he was really from.. cause long time ago.. some people.. (not people in here) said he was frum here.. America... whiich he's not... he frum laos... :)

tsishlub

sarNie Egg
I'll have to admit he's a pretty hot guy. Especiall in the first and last song of his mv. Love his last song that he sings with this other chick, i think it's call dej das or something like that. Anyone want to upload it for me?

Anyway, Man! theres going to be part three and four to the txiv kauw someting something? Anyway, I don't really like that girl in the movie. I think she over exagerates her part too much. Especially the part where he's drunk and she's by the window. My niece and I were watching that movie as well as the whole extended family, and where we go to that part we just looked at each other and laughed out loud (so funny!).. And her part in the first song of the mv just killed the song. I have to watch it with looking at her or else i start to crack up.