Tub Yaj Music Video Vol. 1

leek18

sarNie Adult
i'm very sorry and now i am reuploading them so hope you will get to watch

now here is a download link for tub yaj music video 1. also i;m really sorry that it was premium so hope someday i will rip it again to you guys ok

Download Tub Yaj Music Video 1
[/quote

thanks for the upload ...i love it....but i couldnt download it...i dont know...can u make it easier for me to download them?.....thanks alot.....im waiting....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i'm very sorry and now i am reuploading them so hope you will get to watch
ugh....i am very concerning about this becuz i still dont get wat u mean....u say u reupload again but how comes it still in premium....i cant download them into dvd.

leek18

sarNie Adult
again i am truly sorry. i am now ripping again and yeah i have finish ripping them now and right now i am reuploading the music video and also don't check the link that i posted anymore ok and now i am uploading them so please wait and be nice ok.

ugh....i am very concerning about this becuz i still dont get wat u mean....u say u reupload again but how comes it still in premium....i cant download them into dvd.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
again i am truly sorry. i am now ripping again and yeah i have finish ripping them now and right now i am reuploading the music video and also don't check the link that i posted anymore ok and now i am uploading them so please wait and be nice ok.
ooooookkkkkk...........i'll wait....ur da best......thanks for uploading.......at least im da only one who want this video and u still reuploading for one person...dat is so nice....

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh thanks for your nice comments. if you can't wait anymore i think i will give some of them to you 1st ok. yeah some are not finish yet.

1. Lub Neej Ntsuag

2. Nco Lub Neej Hmoob

3. Mam Nyob Koj Mog

4. Koj Niam Rov Qab Los

5. Dej Ntws Tsis Rov Qab

6. Cog Ib Lo Lus

7. Hnub Tsis Muaj Koj

hey do u have his 2nd music video, if you do then can you upload for me too. well i post a topic how to rip dvd movies in here so you should download the software. it tooks 2 hours to rip them. if you want to make them in just one chapter like i did those well do u have such software that burn dvd movies, if so then what software did you have to burn all your dvd.

ooooookkkkkk...........i'll wait....ur da best......thanks for uploading.......at least im da only one who want this video and u still reuploading for one person...dat is so nice....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hey! after u finish uploading them all ....can u write the title in order so i'll know what to put in the list....thanks......oh my god!!!...im so happy!!!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ey!...wait....i did tryin to download them but some of them doesnt work....the pages says download limit exceeded......i try couple times but still pop out the same...and i also even turn off the computer and start all over again and come back to sarnworld....BUT!!! still doesnt work...welp i dont know what to do....can u fix it ....can u like...ummmm reupload them again?.....to see if they work or not.....

leek18

sarNie Adult
i know what you mean well i also have a problem like this too. it appear because you download like more than 6 of them and that's why it shows make sure you only download at least 4 at a times so it's not a big problem so here come the three last one now all done so enjoy. hey if i make mistake by uploading some video make sure you note me ok and also make sure that you got 15 videos ok

Niag Dej Dag

Tu Siab Kuv Muaj Poj Niam Lawm

Txhob Nco Neeg Pluag

ey!...wait....i did tryin to download them but some of them doesnt work....the pages says download limit exceeded......i try couple times but still pop out the same...and i also even turn off the computer and start all over again and come back to sarnworld....BUT!!! still doesnt work...welp i dont know what to do....can u fix it ....can u like...ummmm reupload them again?.....to see if they work or not.....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i know what you mean well i also have a problem like this too. it appear because you download like more than 6 of them and that's why it shows make sure you only download at least 4 at a times so it's not a big problem so here come the three last one now all done so enjoy. hey if i make mistake by uploading some video make sure you note me ok and also make sure that you got 15 videos ok

Niag Dej Dag

Tu Siab Kuv Muaj Poj Niam Lawm

Txhob Nco Neeg Pluag
oh!....i see......so i'll download four = a day......ok......welp...so dat means i cant compress them into dvd...and dat sucks....right?...so i only get to watch them on window media player.....

leek18

sarNie Adult
well you can still burn them into dvd if you have a burn dvd software

oh!....i see......so i'll download four = a day......ok......welp...so dat means i cant compress them into dvd...and dat sucks....right?...so i only get to watch them on window media player.....

leek18

sarNie Adult
so what kind of software did you have??? well if you do have then it should show the "Add Video" or something else well you might want to check your software if you see the add video thing then that was the way to add them

yes...i we do have a dvd burner software.....but how comes it doesnt work...please tell me a hint...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hlub tuag nthi is not working...it can download but the video doesnt show up...it look like its dead or scratch or sumthing......wierd....