Tub Yaj...yes again...

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
are there any contact info? i really wanna contact with him, make him my hubby. I will love him very much for you girls, when he's mine, so don't worry.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OH GOD..he's so kute...i bought everything about him..all his movies and videos and songs and stuff lyke that... OMG...TOO bad he can't come this year...But I heard he's coming this year during July 4th or something like that...
Confirm this if i'm wrong...Coz i'm not 100% sure...I think my cousin's friend got his number..o0o0o0o...
coz my cousin's friend is Tub Yaj's cousin...LOL..and guess wut??? she say that all those pog laus kept calling to bug him..LOL..i think i'ma go buy a card and call him...ehehhehe

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
OMG...what a hottie..I just think that Tub Yaj is such a hottie guy. It seems like everyone likes him. You know... now a days alot of pog laus always try to get the younger guys...especially u always hear that cov pog laus they go to Thailand or Laos to order a husband. Ain't that cruel??? I mean...it doesn't matter but you've got to understand that they just wanna come here but in the long run they'll eventually find someone else and break your heart. But for Tub Yaj I just think he is sooooo damn hot.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
yeah....i just found out...i'm gonna pair up with Tou Yang for the next following drama.
it is called: "Hello, Hello, I Love You". So excited. I'm so gonna rape him for sure so ya know he ain't single.

----------
-----------
----------------

cheeezzz......calm down....i'm just kidding! I wish....a big STAR in my face.
but true though, i'm in the process of writing the story, and guess who is gonna be his partner?
i don't know yet. well see.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Right so ur going to rape hime huh....hmmm....im sure he wont protest a bit....LOL!!! Are you going to include that into ur story...having someone rape him... that would be totally awesome.....LOL!!!! Share us ur story when ur done....

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
yeah.....guess what who in here love somchai yaj too....he will also cast in this story.
i made him the RICH P'EJ and Tou, the M.C P'EJ. But Tou is the male lead though.

yeap....somchai can also be rape by me also. hehehe.

i might change the story around.

hikaru105

sarNie Egg
does anybody happen to know if he has fansite or like an email to write to him? or contact info? i also think he's cute...

leek18

sarNie Adult
sure why not every people who lived in thailand/laos do have email and i am sure that Tub Yaj have a email too but you guys have to meet him in person so he can give it to you guys well i don't know how they say email over there well i wish that i have paj zaub vwj email

does anybody happen to know if he has fansite or like an email to write to him? or contact info? i also think he's cute...