tub yaj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i heard he's not single nor married but DIVORCED... :)

i don't know if its true.. that's what some people in here said.. so just telling u what i heard.. k.. don't believe me.. the rumor can be true..& it may not.. :) personally, i don't think he is.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
he's DIVORCED?! WHAT?! who would reject such a handsome guy like him. but i doubt that he is divorced. so many hmong divorcees nowadays

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea.. i doubt he is too.. but that's what i heard..

lol.. who can reject a handsome guy? handsome guys are ass holes.. lol.. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i guess we'll find out this November.. he coming!!! :)

i say.. he's single.. but ey, never know.. lol... :)

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey! its funnie today my aunt and my mom was talking about my cousin marrying cua yaj...and my aunt was like hey molly we should take u to go marry him ..and i told them...ahha its okay i am to young and plus i wanna finish skool and get a good job......since i wanna be a pharmasic ...or something...ahaha she said we should go order him and i was like hahaha yea right ...ahah no its okay ..i mean he is not ugly and stuff but yea juss want to finish my eduacation and stuff

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i understand why hmong lao/thai wants to come to the U.S and live here but DAMn!!! hmong americans are marrying all the talanted actor & actress these days... (not to offend anyone but it's true) :)

wHy?!!! i know they're good lookin' n stuff..like/love them like a fan.. save them to entertain us movieholics... lol.... :) i think hmong people are the only ones who marry their celebrities which is WEIRD... lol... :)