Tub Yaj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i like some of his songs.

his looks? he's ok. not bad for a hmong guy.

his movies? ANNOYING!! dun even mention. -_-

becki

sarNie Hatchling
I like his songs... and he has a nice cute voice... :) and he a good actoring... the thing i don't like is where he cry... it bug me soooo.... muchh... hate it.... but ooo well still his fan... heheeh... :)

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
He's alright for a Hmong guy....i can't say much cause im not a huge fan, but i am proud to have him as one of our Hmong Fellas!!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Sort of. Sometimes, he's hot. Sometimes, he's cute. Sometimes, he's fugly. Nws muaj muaj cag for a Hmong guy (high nose bridge). And compared to those tiny petite girls, of course he looks tall. And he's got a fairly nice figure. (haha, I sound like a guy.) Cute for a Hmong phab ej. His songs are getting better. Sort of. He's a pretty boy who can kinda act and sing decently.

pclkck

sarNie Egg
i hate the dude like hell. i had an encounter with his so call page and he keep bitching at me cause i told him i wasnt a fan. gosh hate his attitute and the way he present himself in his movies, and the way he shows what kind of person he really is by telling people to date him and save his pic to ur comp. he's a gayass

NKAUJ_LIG

sarNie Egg
NO. I used to be a big fan of Tub Yaj too but once I learned the truth about him and the type of person he is, I absolute hated the idea why he is still an actor and a singer. He maybe a good actor or a good singer but he is not the best. I've don't watch his movies, except clips here and clips there from the movie Nkauj Siab Khaub Lig Cuas or The Innocent Cyclone and he is not all that. As a Hmong actor/singer, he should be someone who is thoughtful, honest, has a good heart, has good morals and good reputation. He should be a good role model for young kids, especially those who want to become actors in the future, but instead I am sadly to admit that he is a very good scam artist. He has hurt quite a few people I know since he became famous 2-3 years ago. For those of you who know him well or he had lied to, you know what I am talking about. For the ones who doesn't know much about Tub Yaj, except you think that he is a hotty and that's all you care about, please take the time to learn the truth about him and what he represents. I am confidence that once you know the truth, you will want to throw away every movies and c.d's. of his away.

No..I am not talking about the bad movie that Tub Yaj did or didn't do with Ntxawm (Ntxawm Nuj Nplhaib). This is old news. The things I am talking about had only occured abou a year now. Not too many people knew about it but it's a matter of time. Only a cold hearted person would have done what he did and if you think that he cares deeply about his fans, please think twice. I am not telling you all these things to discourage you from becoming a big fan of Tub Yaj but I suggested that before you spend so much time and energy liking him, please do your homework.

At first I don't understand why some people called Tub Yaj "Phaj Ej Dag Noj Dag Hau" but now that I've learned the truth, trust me the name fits.

For those of you who are in doubts in what I am saying, you don't have to believe me. I want you to seek your own truth.

I am totally agreed with pclkck-pang on what she said about him.

2BCONT...ANOTHER DAY.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
NO. I used to be a big fan of Tub Yaj too but once I learned the truth about him and the type of person he is, I absolute hated the idea why he is still an actor and a singer. He maybe a good actor or a good singer but he is not the best. I've don't watch his movies, except clips here and clips there from the movie Nkauj Siab Khaub Lig Cuas or The Innocent Cyclone and he is not all that. As a Hmong actor/singer, he should be someone who is thoughtful, honest, has a good heart, has good morals and good reputation. He should be a good role model for young kids, especially those who want to become actors in the future, but instead I am sadly to admit that he is a very good scam artist. He has hurt quite a few people I know since he became famous 2-3 years ago. For those of you who know him well or he had lied to, you know what I am talking about. For the ones who doesn't know much about Tub Yaj, except you think that he is a hotty and that's all you care about, please take the time to learn the truth about him and what he represents. I am confidence that once you know the truth, you will want to throw away every movies and c.d's. of his away.

No..I am not talking about the bad movie that Tub Yaj did or didn't do with Ntxawm (Ntxawm Nuj Nplhaib). This is old news. The things I am talking about had only occured abou a year now. Not too many people knew about it but it's a matter of time. Only a cold hearted person would have done what he did and if you think that he cares deeply about his fans, please think twice. I am not telling you all these things to discourage you from becoming a big fan of Tub Yaj but I suggested that before you spend so much time and energy liking him, please do your homework.

At first I don't understand why some people called Tub Yaj "Phaj Ej Dag Noj Dag Hau" but now that I've learned the truth, trust me the name fits.

For those of you who are in doubts in what I am saying, you don't have to believe me. I want you to seek your own truth.

2BCONT...ANOTHER DAY.
well hello there MISS_NKAUJLIG

welcome to sarnworld!.....ur first post uh?.....man, u must really hate this guy for u to make an account and talk bad about him!.... ;)

so what did he do that make u sooo dislike him???...i wanna know...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile

2BCONT...ANOTHER DAY.
so wat did he do about a year ago that you know????

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg

2BCONT...ANOTHER DAY.

Let me guess, he lied to the ladies that he loves and cares for them, etc. Then they somewhat thinks he's serious about it, so they start sending him money and gifts. Then maybe they later found out that he has a lover or found out that he was just toying with them. By then, he'd already received all those money and gifts from them.

If this is the case, you can't really blame the guy. The ladies were willing to give him whatever they gave him, and he just accepted it as a gift. Maybe he shouldn't have accepted it, but I'm sure they kept insisting for him to take it. He's just doing his part of the job, which is to make his fans fall in love with him. :D It is the fans' responsibility to not get themselves out of control. Just because they live in Laos or Thailand or any other developing countires, doesn't mean you can have them by swaying the dollar in their face. We are all humans, we all have brains.

If what I'm saying it true, then let this be a lesson for those who was hurt by Tub Yaj. I'm not trying to bash anyone, but just what I think the issue here is.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true...mis u i love u...etc...he sucks...gay...giving out phone #s to girl...omg why mtt peeps wants to come to us so bad n would willing to strip their body...i mean not all of them do that but in fact some do...i think the reason is gay...n stupid...