tub yaj

carmen

sarNie Egg
i have the movie.. it's okay.. the actress is new, she's okay. it's about them getting marry and all then there's misunderstand, he cheat on her and kick her out with their daughter and leave the son with him... there's going to be a part 2... hope that helps you...
I didn't know that Tub could sing... He sing good... hope that he have a cd out... i'll buy the cd if he does... he got a nice voice...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
tub yaj...that cute guy in Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam?.... :sweat: he has a new movie?...and he play as a father who kick his wife out!...awww that sucks then...

hlub

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
tub yaj...that cute guy in Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam?.... :sweat: he has a new movie?...and he play as a father who kick his wife out!...awww that sucks then...
[post="58372"][/post]​

hlub

sarNie Egg
Tub yaj new movie was very sad I was crying when I watching part 2. He was so cute and handsome and he was the cutiest hmong actor for this year.

snow

sarNie Egg
I think the movie is okay but not my taste. There are too many crying scenes in part 2. Also, the main actress has too much makeup on. Tub is only okay in this movie, not his best. He looks better in Hmong clothes and without all the makeup. I like in best in other movies.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
I have watch the movie. I purchase it b/c the guy tub yaj is cute. Tub Yaj is hella cute when he wears his glasses. WowoW!!! I think he is so handsome. Tall and Skinny, and hansome plus cute... I stole my heart...hehehe
I hope the rest of you guys will like it also..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what!?! Tub yaj plays a husband that kicks his wife out?

I hate movies like that.. i'm not interested in this movie anymore..i saw the movie at sac new year.. the cover look kinda good..i was thinking about buying the movie at fresno new year.. but now that i know the plot.. i've change my mind.. never mind.. save my $$ for something else...

hlub

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
what!?! Tub yaj plays a husband that kicks his wife out?

I hate movies like that.. i'm not interested in this movie anymore..i saw the movie at sac new year.. the cover look kinda good..i was thinking about buying the movie at fresno new year.. but now that i know the plot.. i've change my mind.. never mind.. save my $$ for something else...
[post="58691"][/post]​
Ym_gurl I think you should buy this movie, because at the end they are back together. This movie is very good for marriage couple if you are married and everybody in the movie are pretty good acting. I heard lots of people said that this one is the best hmong movis for the year. Tub yaj is so cute and handsome you should buy one for yourself.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't see part 1 but as for part 2, it's pretty good. The movie is sad. Tub's acting in this movie was great, he could cry. The kids are cute.

hlub

sarNie Egg
hamerica said:
I didn't see part 1 but as for part 2, it's pretty good. The movie is sad. Tub's acting in this movie was great, he could cry. The kids are cute.
[post="58761"][/post]​
hamerica, part 1 is pretty good and funny you should watch it. It make me laugh everytime when I watching it.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
babe_girl said:
can you post the cover plz...
[post="58357"][/post]​
from loojceebentertainment...

i love this movie mainly just cuz tubs in here...but i will have to say that...this is a pretty decent hmong movie over all...one thing i really like about this movie is that it gets right to the point...they met...they fell in love...they got married...they had kids...they misunderstood each other...they separated...they experienced other things by themselves...they realized and compared the importance of life and whats best for their kids...and then they came back together...its not the best...but its there...(lots of crying though)...give it a try...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
i saw it...........well 2 me it suckx................i aint lyke it........... <_< ................

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
hlub said:
hamerica, part 1 is pretty good and funny you should watch it. It make me laugh everytime when I watching it.
[post="58765"][/post]​
I will buy part 1 at the New Year in Minnesota.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Really! they get together at the end.. i've seen movies like this before.. hmong people always have new releases but it's always the same plot.. but yeah.. since you said it's good.. i'll tell my mom to buy it.. hehehee... by the way.. i'm not married so thats of the reason why i don't like movies like this... good acting? kewl.. Finally, hmong people are improving these days.. i'm so proud of them..... :)