Tub Yaj

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
i was wondering if did you guys hear about his accident? my mom told me over the weekend and i was wondering if it's true. they called my mom and said that he supposely got into a motorcycle accident and now is living on life support trying to live! does anyone know if this is true?

Lotus

sarNie Egg
oh dat ish not true at all ish jux rumors b/c Tub Yaj is a ok he hasn't gotten into any accidents

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
if that's true then...i hope he's okay....hope he didn't scratch hisself on the face, or else he'll look bad...j/k....no matter how he look, he'll always be cute!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
wow!!! really??? well...i'm not going to be believing it until i actually see it somewhere backed up by pics of him....

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i heard it too. but what i heard is that he has died from that accident. hopefully it's true.

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
well tub yaj is kind of related to my cousin form laos too...i think you guys know him...Choua Yang from Herr's production. he acts too! i think he had act with Chow Her. right? yeah! well Choua contacted my mom and ask if my mom heard about it yet b/c my mom is a big fan of Tub Yaj. so i was just wondering.

hlub

sarNie Egg
My cousin called to talked to the producer he said that it's not true. It is a different guy not tub yaj.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it's good to hear that it's not Tub Yaj......but hopefully that guy will recover soon....

i just got back from Thailand..and those homng people over there only drive motorcycles (very few have cars)...its so scary the way they drive too...it's like four people will be one one motorcycle...and they could all be little kids..yeah..little kids like 13 anbd 14 driving...plus the road is so curvy...its scary

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
really! wow that must be a relief than! but than on your comment on the riding of people! dang thats alot! no wonder there was so many deaths there due to accidents!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
who's tub yaj?? pictures anyone? well..it'd probably be kinda hard to find pictures...but yea....