Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
It was clearly stated in the video that Paul and Namfon are paired up for the first time. Tui and Tanya are taking up the antagonist roles.
Btw, does anyone know when this will start airing? I'm so excited!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i can't wait to see this!!! Namfon is so beautiful in the photos. wow, paul get to pair up with the hottest n'ek. he is one lucky dude ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Paul is lucky that he get to work with many cute/pretty actress. from Paul interview he said his character is actually a nice guy. he fell in love with Namfon since he first saw her while they were students, they fell in love. then he misunderstood her about something so he turn mean and there are scenes he kidnap her to the island and stuffs like that but she would fight back and stuffs. the storyline sounds very good. i can't wait to see it. yeah Namfon looks cute/pretty in the photo shoot.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
wow, paul and namfon. can't wait....
Finally I get to see namfon in lakorn again. Miss her.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i don't think this lakorn will be airing anytime soon this year maybe next year but pruka sawad namfon's lakorn with chatchai, aon and namfon.k is gonna air this year on november 3!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh..I saw the news on Dao Kra Jai..I don't like Paul and Fon..I'm not gonna say why..Don't hate me though lol..Just my opinion..But i'll watch it for Tui and Joy..I like Joy..She's so cute..Tui and her looks pretty good together from the news..

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
yep Paul is lucky that he get to work with many cute/pretty actress. from Paul interview he said his character is actually a nice guy. he fell in love with Namfon since he first saw her while they were students, they fell in love. then he misunderstood her about something so he turn mean and there are scenes he kidnap her to the island and stuffs like that but she would fight back and stuffs. the storyline sounds very good. i can't wait to see it. yeah Namfon looks cute/pretty in the photo shoot.

so from the storyline Paul had a misunderstanding about Namfon and he kidnap her to an isloated island ^_^ already it sounds so good. oh i cant wait for this hehehehe...its my kind of lakorn :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, paul kidnaps namfon to an island?..thats like a different role for him lol. but sounds interesting though

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
wow.. interesting.. mann too bad praek has to be Paul.. wished it was Por.T or someone else even Aon.S hehe since he doesn't get with Fon in Preuka Sawad T_T Paul does not suit these roles >.<

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! Paul and Numfon ... great match! I will watch this one for sure. Tui is ok, he kind reminds me of Kade. I'm glad Paul is the main p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
namfons first scene with tui and he already attempt to rape her. poor her!..she always gotta go through rape scenes. i bet there will be one with her and paul since he kidnaps her. if so, it will be her 3rd rape scene lol

behind the scene. credit to anonymous @ AFC
http://youtube.com/watch?v=q6Pn1Un1e3Y

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i hecka wanna watch this!....

i think tui looks like panjan...the guy from nice 2 meet u and lil of kade