Tukkathong

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
man, they do not get anywhere at all. always just sitting in the forest. They travel within each episode but never get anywhere.

mia07

Introvert
They're lost because the director is lost. He doesn't know how to make up his damn mind about what's going to happen next!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
everytime i see the p'ek i cant help but think "OMG THIS GUY IS SOO SHORT!" HAHA his lil stubby legs...i do like the tension between the p'ek and dear i like how he wont accept her as a mother because of wat she did, its diff than other boran lakorns i just wish there was more tension it wud be better, and yes it is dragging for nothing!

yayamy

sarNie Egg
everytime i see the p'ek i cant help but think "OMG THIS GUY IS SOO SHORT!" HAHA his lil stubby legs...i do like the tension between the p'ek and dear i like how he wont accept her as a mother because of wat she did, its diff than other boran lakorns i just wish there was more tension it wud be better, and yes it is dragging for nothing!
Haha! true! both of the p'ek are too short for the na'ek! n aom is tooooo PRETTY for that dark yak! what the hell was the directer thinking when he made up these couple?!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha! true! both of the p'ek are too short for the na'ek! n aom is tooooo PRETTY for that dark yak! what the hell was the directer thinking when he made up these couple?!
haha it's funny how the director(the yak) put himself in the lakorn too star wit aom. I wish that aom and james could see each other when aom is not black and when the yak turns into james!

yayamy

sarNie Egg
mild eyes in the post she took by herself remind me of snake eyes! :eek: no offense i like her eyes but really it does! :ph34r:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so I just saw this and I'm thinking WTH...??!! What kinda song is this..? It's like a mixture of...I don't even know..!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaQaIAV3lwg&feature=player_embedded
What happened to the good ol' classic music..?

Phon

sarNie Adult
wtf kind of song is that doesnt even sound like a boran lakorn song. what r they smoking in this company. god they change the clothes the hair the graphic the palace now even the theme song? geeeeesh i done with boran for real well i been done but i am through now. I can make a better song then that and better storyline to.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ok the new theme song basically meantnuthin about the boran humm i dontlike the scene they put in thetheme song . if someone watched this for the first timeits not gonna be catch but its already not a good boran to watch atthe first place anyay so really ithink they just became very lazy . no wonder boran these suckzzzzz. =/

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
they need Ann Mitchai back!!! she always sang such beautiful songs for boran. eversince she stopped playin in boran lakorn they started to put stupid musical songs in the boran. like WTF!!! and MILD CAN'T SING!! sorry for her fans but she cant.