Tukkathong

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
the blue screen, um..all those fantasy forests are blue screen. young actors and actress grow, that one Kinaree girl played in Bua Kaew is now a teenage...time fly by so fast and we are getting old every like D_D said. I also watched Gro Phet Jet See when I was in middle too, wow looking back at all those memories...so sad.

Boran these days are bad and first I want to watch this because I thought Aom will nang ek, but I guess she is not. Miss her on screen. I don't know if I'm going to continue this. It's kind of annoying me with those grass hopers scene, well I have to say almost everything in here are annoying to me. I'm really getting old because they are not fanstasy for me anymore..I actually realize all those beautiful place are just graphic and blue screen, but the graphic this age is horrible so it really throw me off extra mile too.
Wow, I wonder if they are making Bua Kaew Pt. 2 and have the original young actors be the main!! That would be cool.

Did this air already? Is it on youtube?

Also, the new actor looks pretty good in the picture. Hopefully he acts well (or he doesn't really need to, the storyline just has to be good!!)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Wow, I wonder if they are making Bua Kaew Pt. 2 and have the original young actors be the main!! That would be cool.

Did this air already? Is it on youtube?

Also, the new actor looks pretty good in the picture. Hopefully he acts well (or he doesn't really need to, the storyline just has to be good!!)

yes, it airs already...watchthailakorn upload on youtube..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The new pra ek needs to lighten up on the eye brows lolz other then that he's not cute, but he's not ugly either. He's better looking then the guy they were gonna use as pra ek in pla boo thong. But we'll see onscreen. I do agree that that picture of him is at a werid angle and so he does look kinda werid.

yak

sarNie Adult
oh not bad... me as a guy i will say.. that's better looking then the guy in sung thong as the pra'ek.. sorry he he

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
To be honest I am actually enjoying this boran lakorn compared to the last 4-5 borans. The last boran that I watched the whole thing of was Goh Gaya Sith and I stopped after that. I am surprise that I am actually still following this one. Not bad soo far. Hope they keep up it up and stop w/ the unnessary scenes. The cricket monsters are damn annoying.

mia07

Introvert
Especially their outfits - looks like something you would wear for Halloween. I think I'll just wait until they grow up - it's more interesting that way and would like to see how the new pra'ek acts.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i just started watching and... its so weird.....so the main pra ek...the doll...his mum is DEAR the bitchy wife...and phone is Ton's son...buh the babies have been swapped...ill always thought the nicer queen's son would be the main pra ek....not the bitchy one....since this one is called tukatha thong...the doll would be the main pra ek but his got a mean mum...dats not rite at all...does not follow the boran themes....because we are suppose to feel sorry for pra'ek's mum....CONFUSED....pls explain director...lol

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
and one more thing i agree...namfon is only like 20 sumfing and she is paired with tik ....dats gross...like come on....he is old as....and den the guy that was paired with au is thier song....ummmm even more gross........

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, it's been a whiles since i've seen a boran lakorn. my nong gino is in here too! he's still sooooo adorable!!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
eh...to me the pra ake is skinny and short anyone notice his pants is bigger then his legs? thats how small he is..and i heard he talk like a girl. or chaiya mithcai voice lol...he dont belong in boran lakorn he look more like a modern lakorn guy. i still can;t stand that grasshopper crap annoying and whats the point of having them anyway good god! who came up with this idea?..

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
oh no, not another chaiya mitchai voice... 'keaw na ma' (remake) was a good movie but w/ chaiya..that voice was horible. i want to hear a mans voice! :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
and one more thing i agree...namfon is only like 20 sumfing and she is paired with tik ....dats gross...like come on....he is old as....and den the guy that was paired with au is thier song....ummmm even more gross........
Actually I would say there is nothing wrong with pairing Tik up with Namfon but then yet again both of them shouldn't even be playing as the parents in the first place..There not old enough to play as parents for crying out loud..The whole casting is fucked up period..! Everyone is misplaced everywhere and I would say thank god Au didn't accept to play in this lakorn because the casting is shitting already AND the story is weird..! Well the grasshopper cricket crap is one of it..

D_D

sarNie Egg
Actually I would say there is nothing wrong with pairing Tik up with Namfon but then yet again both of them shouldn't even be playing as the parents in the first place..There not old enough to play as parents for crying out loud..The whole casting is fucked up period..! Everyone is misplaced everywhere and I would say thank god Au didn't accept to play in this lakorn because the casting is shitting already AND the story is weird..! Well the grasshopper cricket crap is one of it..
I agreed with you on the grasshopper crap...They are so annoying. Anyway, this boran is stupid and weird. I used to watch boran back in the 90s and early 2000s w/o fast forwarding any parts...NOW I skipped through every episode just to watch the good scene.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
.......... I actually kind of liked it from the beginning until. I saw those stupid .... crickets/grasshopper whatever the heo they are...... and the yak jakajaan director whatever the hell he is is super annoying too. Oh dear lord why why why lol. The entire lakorns seems like I'm reading a child's fairytale ... wait not even it seems like I'm watching an episode of blue clue's where the clues are a little harder to find. Childish.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i know he was in the last couple boran lakorn except pla boo thong i didnt see him in there but yeah i liked him tep sarm roo doo lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
he's in there cuz he's hella funny, but he's starting to overdue it. I liked him in tep sarm roo doo 2!! he was funny in there. i saw older borans from like the early 2000's and i saw the director guy in almost every boran, he dint have big parts though he always plays as 1 of those red gaurds in the castle haha.